MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Silent Way Polyphony Question for OS
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Silent Way Polyphony Question for OS
captainhooke
hey os,

trying to setup the polyphony settings in the voice controller and have it setup as in screenshot. i believe i followed all instructions, but is it normal behaviour that all 3 gates trigger when just pressing one midi note? I was hoping that the software would use one voice if pressing one note and if I press a different (higher or lower note) it would pick one of the 2 remaining voices to play this note. and in that way playing my chord instead of tuning silent way or my voices to a certain chord.

let me know if that's possible and what im doing wrong if something smile [/img]

os
I'm guessing you have all 3 slave voices set to the same voice number.
captainhooke
I'm afraid that's not it.. They are set as 1, 2 and 3..
os
You have the voices on MIDI tracks. They should be on audio tracks, taking audio from the master.
captainhooke
ahhh that was it! thanks.

one more follow up question, is the calibration of the master voice important or does it only look at the calibration of the voices? having some tuneing problems and i have calibrated every single voice separately.
os
Only the voice calibrations matter.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1