MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New stuff from Trogotronic
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author New stuff from Trogotronic
snakejaw

https://trogotronic.com/product/m12/

https://trogotronic.com/product/m16/
DonKartofflo
the m16 vca looks very nice (and i love the bdsm wordplay in the item description) but i seriously cannot understand the design choices made when bringing that m12 to reality.
it is four decay envelopes with polarity switching? this seems so utterly underfeatured and obsolete im sure im missing something.
Neither
Does the Trogotronic M16 require the M12 module?
hawkfuzz
Doesn't seem like it.

The M4 requires the M12, but I think everything else is independent.
huffnPuff
DonKartofflo wrote:
the m16 vca looks very nice (and i love the bdsm wordplay in the item description) but i seriously cannot understand the design choices made when bringing that m12 to reality.
it is four decay envelopes with polarity switching? this seems so utterly underfeatured and obsolete im sure im missing something.

I think I dig the m12.

You can launch events and control their dynamics using cv, switches or audio. Take a Noise Swash or m669 or any other module prone to chaotic outburst and you can detect such events to put other events in motion.

I have a Monome Walk for footswitch input; this could possibly replace it - and then some - but you loose the logic and flipflop.

Dear Trogotronic, can you set the m12’s sensitivity? Also, please explain the a and b outputs on the m16.
snakejaw
I emailed WT from Trogotronic saying that he should come visit Muffs, but he said that he's so busy he doesn't have time. Best is to email Trogotronic directly. WT responds very promptly and he's a super nice guy, as some people already know.

Buttons ARE toys
Does anyone happen to know if the M/16's inputs and outputs are DC coupled? I can't find a manual and the site doesn't explicitly mention, though it refers to the inputs as "audio inputs" which implies they're AC coupled.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1