MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Flame Thrower Organ
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Flame Thrower Organ
Flareless
So as a Patreon of Look Mum No Computer, the bombastic musical technology wizard, I received a preview of an upcoming release of this...

THE FREAKING FLAME THROWER ORGAN

With his permission I'm posting this photo of the forthcoming release.


This world has existed far too long without a Flame Thrower Organ and I'm happy to see it finally exist! There will be a video posted later today and I'll link it to this post once it is.

While this gear may seem like General Gear material LMNC is a huge modular technologist and I wouldn't be surprised to see it with some sort of CV interface before long. After all, this is the guy that brought us the It'll Kill You 5000 VC Jacob's Ladder. The perfect Christmas gift for that modular owner who thinks his modular has everything you could possibly add.

If you haven't seen some of his incredible technology or heard his excellent music check out Look Mum No Computer

LMNC YouTube Channel

EDIT: Updated with video
cptnal
What could possibly go wrong? It's not as if electricity is dangerous enough on its own. MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Flareless
cptnal wrote:
What could possibly go wrong? It's not as if electricity is dangerous enough on its own. MY ASS IS BLEEDING


I used to poke gravity with a stick so I think messing with electricity and fire is way cool! SlayerBadger!

cretaceousear
I shall watch that - in a church too!
Ah I guess it's deconsecrated so anything goes.

How do they deconsecrate places?
"This ain't your house no more bro".
solaris
https://marcmarc.home.xs4all.nl/ele/pyrotech/index.html
spoor
Flareless wrote:

If you haven't seen some of his incredible technology or heard his excellent music check out Look Mum No Computer


This guy is just brilliant. Love it.

Surely he's destined for super stardom, bringing synth DIY to the masses. I'll join the patreon.
Flareless
spoor wrote:
Flareless wrote:

If you haven't seen some of his incredible technology or heard his excellent music check out Look Mum No Computer


This guy is just brilliant. Love it.

Surely he's destined for super stardom, bringing synth DIY to the masses. I'll join the patreon.


Definitely worth a couple bucks a month to fund this artist! thumbs up

There's lots of extra goodies with the Patreon subscription that make it more than worth it.
Wirl
I'm subscribed to his channel. Such cool projects. He seems like he's from the movie Hackers. Play Him Off, Keyboard Cat.
jburzy
: O
calaveras
you kids get off my lawn steampunks get off my lawn.
memes_33
cretaceousear wrote:
I shall watch that - in a church too!
Ah I guess it's deconsecrated so anything goes.

How do they deconsecrate places?
"This ain't your house no more bro".


yeah looks like a church converted into a skate park?
JoaCHIP
I doubt we'll see a VST emulation of this one anytime soon.
Notron fn


My organ is an unhealthy shade of red. I should probably have it looked at.
pmarchitect
memes_33 wrote:
cretaceousear wrote:
I shall watch that - in a church too!
Ah I guess it's deconsecrated so anything goes.

How do they deconsecrate places?
"This ain't your house no more bro".


yeah looks like a church converted into a skate park?


Well, heaven is a half-pipe SlayerBadger!
Flareless
Original post has been updated to include video.

No CV in this version so I can see why the post should be in the General Gear forum. Thanks mods!

It does have MIDI control and even thinking something this crazy up has to be admired (or feared hmmm..... )

Great work LMNC!!!! thumbs up
Muse FTW
Righteous. we're not worthy
sauce
Reminds me of ye olde Large Hot Pipe Organ:

Huba-Swift
and now he's working on a Furby organ eek! I'm really looking forward to how this one turns out.
spoor
On the Patreon Livestream... when the half-built organ's Furbies boot up at the same... fantastic.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group