MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Guess what's coming from Behringer...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author Guess what's coming from Behringer...
Man-In-A-Suitcase
Uh-oh! Behringer has gone and done it...

Synthesizers and Samplers

One includes an affordable VCS3 synthesizer, however based on 24db MkII version. no picture of it yet, but same specs as original.
thevegasnerve
I guess that would be considered "all in".... I don't think I can process this at the moment....
Luap
Im no fan of Behringer, yet I hope its true! (Mmm, VCS3) However, thats not Behringers website, is it? Looks like some kinda clone or is musictri.be legit?
GovernorSilver
I don't get the MS-20 clone as the MS-20 Mini is pretty decent for the money, but I might be all over that VCS3 clone unless the design is royally jacked up.
ym2612
kreiff
I've been waiting for an Octave Cat VCO for years with an on-board mixer for the wave shapes and cross mod options. This should be great! Psyched!
CeeJay
K20 and CAT are in Eurorack format. Probably like the Behringer D.
roger
CeeJay wrote:
K20 and CAT are in Eurorack format. Probably like the Behringer D.

So is the WASP.

"Complete Eurorack solution – main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case"

101 Clone:
"Attachable handgrip included with pitch bend wheel and a pitch modulation trigger"

"Guitar strap included for live jamming on stage"

"57 sliders and switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters"
BananaPlug
Oh boy. We'll really need some leakers and fact checkers. Do they have people working there that actually get what these things are about? Too soon to tell.
roger
http://www.musictri.be/Categories/Behringer/Drums/Drum-Machines/c/Drum %20Machines-123404?colExpFlag=,Drum%20Machines

LMX and OMX
joshuag
Plus 999, 909 & 808 hmmm.....
facklr
Luap wrote:
... thats not Behringers website, is it? Looks like some kinda clone or is musictri.be legit?

It is. Their parent company is Music Group which I guess becomes musictri.be somewhere along the line.
sitarman
Site no longer lists model D, discontinued before it is released???
BTS
sitarman wrote:
Site no longer lists model D, discontinued before it is released???

It looks like the Model D got pushed back to January.

It's still listed on Musician's Friend and Sweetwater. Maybe a goof up when they added all of the new stuff?
splitpoint
Arp 2600??? Oh...YES!!!

I was hoping it would be korg who would deliver that but if it sounds as close as their Model D I could be talked into it.
lisa
Good times! Here’s hoping that they’ll actually get made. thumbs up
starthief
VomitFlowers
Wow - will be very interested to see how all of this plays out.
rod_zero
More vaporware?

If things keep going like they have we won't see anything of that next year, they haven't even shipped the Model D.

I would expect early 2019 for anything from them.
rauch
they took it down. the big disruptor did it again.
Spectromat
2600 and a VCX3 please thumbs up
xonetacular
screenshots?
thomachine
http://www.factmag.com/2017/12/13/behringer-synth-drum-machine-clones- planned/

Some screenshots here. No product pics though. Sneaky mistake to measure interest maybe?
xonetacular
I'll believe all that when I see it
RickKleffel
That's pretty wild. To have all that gear up on the site then disappear; unprofessional to say the least, tantalizing nonetheless! I'm signed up for a Model D, which Sweetwater tells me will come Q1 2018. By most measures, I may have already many replacements. Currently tempted by the Boutique SH-01A. I had the whole porta-set back in the day, took them all camping like a crazy person. TB303, TR606, SH01, MC202. Managed to stay married. These days Novation Supernova is my go-to Roland sound, but mayhaps I ought to get the (un)real thing, eh?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5