In defense of child cannibalism

Discussing gear, production, and ideas for making noise music. Enough JMJ, let's rock like Merzbow!

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, lisa, Joe.

Joe.
Wired for sound

Post by Joe. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:38 pm

hmm, sure is a modest proposal.

JohnLRice

Post by JohnLRice » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:31 am

:hmm: I can't weigh in on this without further clarification. Is it referring to humans eating human children, or is it about human children who eat humans of any age?

Cool music though! :tu:

Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:47 am

JohnLRice wrote::hmm: I can't weigh in on this without further clarification. Is it referring to humans eating human children, or is it about human children who eat humans of any age?

Children. Children eating other children. Isn't that what the music communicates?

JohnLRice

Post by JohnLRice » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:00 am

Nelson Baboon wrote:
JohnLRice wrote::hmm: I can't weigh in on this without further clarification. Is it referring to humans eating human children, or is it about human children who eat humans of any age?

Children. Children eating other children. Isn't that what the music communicates?
:doh: It's so obvious now! This is the confusion that comes with getting old and sedate. I've lost touch because I just don't have the energy to get out of the house to go to cannibal clubs and conventions anymore . . . .

Nelson Baboon
droolmaster0

Post by Nelson Baboon » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:00 am

JohnLRice wrote:
Nelson Baboon wrote:

:doh: It's so obvious now! This is the confusion that comes with getting old and sedate. I've lost touch because I just don't have the energy to get out of the house to go to cannibal clubs and conventions anymore . . . .
what's eating you?

JohnLRice

Post by JohnLRice » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:03 am

Nelson Baboon wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:
Nelson Baboon wrote:

what's eating you?
. . . children . . . . .

MindMachine
weekend warrior

Post by MindMachine » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:33 am

Age old question... is catsup/ketchup acceptable?
FS: Pedals and Euro modules, Delta Labs
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=233636&p=3287718&h ... e#p3287718

Return to “Synth Noise”