MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Feeding rhythms into a Panasonic ave-5/blaupunkt dvm-2000
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Feeding rhythms into a Panasonic ave-5/blaupunkt dvm-2000
estebandito
I own a mint Panasonic ave-5 (well a blaupunkt dvm-2000 which is the same machine in a slightly different enclosure) which I am going to be circuit bending following some useful guidelines I found in various places online. One thing I have not found but would like to try as an experiment is to feed a midi clock converted to cv into its external camera input to see if the device pics up a rhythm in some way or another. I have no idea if this will work and am happy to accept any kind of unexpected effects/glitches, but I don't want to break the device by feeding it excessive voltages. Has anyone tried this before or found another way to make the machine visually respond to a (midi) clock at all?
octaveoctavio
estebandito wrote:
I own a mint Panasonic ave-5 (well a blaupunkt dvm-2000 which is the same machine in a slightly different enclosure) which I am going to be circuit bending following some useful guidelines

Any progress ?
estebandito
Not yet, I am having difficulties converting the midi clock from my zaquencer to cv clock. Bought a Midi Bastl to do the job but it's not working. I am talking to the people at Bastl who are helping me sort out the problem. Hacking the dvm2000 is next on my list.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1