MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DIY - Elektor Vocoder - New kits available now !
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Author DIY - Elektor Vocoder - New kits available now !
dnode
Got my DPD message!
Packaging looks awesome, thx Fitchie!
dnode
Arghh, let me post something not so worthless ...

Fitchie, maybe it's a good idea you start a building thread?! So we can keep all the real stuff separate from all this pre-ejaculate?!
Fitchie
dnode wrote:
Got my DPD message!

That's great news !
    Because that means the packages are already processed by DPD !
    applause

dnode wrote:
Fitchie, maybe it's a good idea you start a building thread?! So we can keep all the real stuff separate from all this pre-ejaculate?!

sixty_n
Awesome work on the website Fitchie on top of everything else. This is probably the most meticulously planned and professionally executed project I've ever seen, thanks for doing all of it we're not worthy
pixelforest
are packages going out in geographical groupings rather than list order? #2 on list but in the US.
Fitchie
pixelforest wrote:
are packages going out in geographical groupings rather than list order?

A small explanation about shipping:

- Parcels for Europe are processed by DPD, first in, first served.
    - Parcels for US & Canada will be soon processed by BPost, also first in, first served.

Unfortunately I am still waiting for a signed contract with BPost, as this agreement is legally required to carry out customs formalities, prior to shipping to US & Canada.

My main intention was to keep shipping costs down, you should know that the package weighs 6 kgs.
    That's why 2 different suppliers are used to serve the different geographical locations.
gianni
PCBs arrived! Thanks you very much Raoul!

Portabella
this is a great priject! on my backlog now
Swyndger
Parcel arrived at my doorstep today, too.
Now I have to start to collect the rest of the parts ...

Thak you, Fitchie, for this great project.
dnode
dnode wrote:

Fitchie wrote:
Here you are:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2939121#2939121

Great, thx!
Been offline for a few days ... my package arrived last Thursday Nov 1 in a very good state ... Excellent choice of victory candy!
jbdiver
seanpark wrote:
Everyone who contacted me for 3080s: packages went out today.

I have about 150 units left.

I sent this guy some money for 3080s a month ago and never heard back despite multiple messages. Buyer beware.
Boogie
you may find some CA3080 in stock

here: https://www.findchips.com/search/ca3080

and here: https://www.reichelt.com/
Fwestivus
A nice big parcel arrived for me on Monday.
Looks brilliant. Just need to clear some desk space to get properly stuck into it!
Such a good idea to do this, and I can't be thankful enough for the ridiculous amount of effort that must have gone into this!
Fitchie
As recently promised:
Deliveries for the United States and Canada will be shipped tomorrow !

All packages are ready to send out. Let's hope that the strike at Bpost will not last too long.
Synth Con Meo
Fitchie wrote:
As recently promised:

All packages are ready to send out. Let's hope that the strike at Bpost will not last too long.

That's great Fitchie! Now I need to start ordering the components. thumbs up
Synth Con Meo
jbdiver wrote:
seanpark wrote:

I sent this guy some money for 3080s a month ago and never heard back despite multiple messages. Buyer beware.

Yeah I am not sure what the deal is, I PM'd him about the 3080's which he did reply. But then I replied back stating I wanted to buy a set from him and haven't heard back. I did check his profile and it shows he hasn't been on the forums since the 20th of October. So maybe something came up. Not making excuses but it's possible he had some important things come about.
Revok
I think I have enough 3080's somewhere in my closet but if not I'll probably be ordering from smallbear.
http://www.smallbear-electronics.mybigcommerce.com/ic-ca3080ae/
Fitchie
Sorry guys for this double post, but I absolutely want to avoid you ordering wrong connectors.

zephyrin wrote:
For DIN 41617 Reichelt have a better price (shipping price is not expensive as TME ):
FEDERLEISTE 21L (same as 102E10079X ) -> 2.01 €

DO NOT ORDER THESE CONNECTORS !

Take care not to order the L (solder lugs) version, they will not fit in the backplane !
    Please see below specifications before ordering.
zephyrin
Quote:
As recently promised:

Do you send the kits to switzerland ? I have received nothing from DPD ?
Fitchie
zephyrin wrote:
Do you send the kits to switzerland ? I have received nothing from DPD ?

Neither Switzerland nor Norway are part of the European Economic Community.
    Shipping to these countries as well to the United States and Canada requires customs formalities. DPD does not offer this service in Belgium.

Therefore your parcel was shipped today by BPost together with those for the United States and Canada.
elmegil
Is it BPost directly or you who will be providing tracking info?

Just worried that it may have been in my spam folder when I cleared it out this morning.
zephyrin
Curious we have DPD inswitzerland.
Do you have try to see with DHL for Switzerland ?
It's the first time that i lsee Bpost for parcel in Switzerland.
Fitchie
elmegil wrote:
Is it BPost directly or you who will be providing tracking info?

Also BPost provides tracking info (unsure but I think the shipment is issued by GLS for international deliveries).
Don't underestimate Belgium, we are small but tough!
thumbs up

Have to go to my work now, but I'll send your tracking codes tonight by private message.
elmegil
So then my question morphs: BPost has the arrangement and the materials, I assume they are going through the list top to bottom, and that they are going to take a few days to get it all out?

All of which is fine, but I'm still worried I may have deleted something important. If my interpretation is correct, I am not so worried about that.
jaidee
Quote:
seanpark wrote:

I also sent money for a batch of CA3080s several weeks ago, making payment, rather foolishly with the benefit if hindsight, by Friends & Family...

Nothing received, and no response to PMs or emails.

Anyone have any idea what is going on with seanpark??
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Page 15 of 17