MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DDSR
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Author DDSR
DickMarker
Drool
batchas
This project looks at this point really great SlayerBadger!

Aware of how much work and time is needed to bring a module to the final stage, I say here: hats off we're not worthy
lud
Looks stunning - excellent layout and functionality
batchas
Blue's back BugBrand!

ninGiaBoom
Can't tell which colour is better, i like them both.

Looks like very interesting, congratulations for the hard job applause applause applause
BugBrand
batchas wrote:
Blue's back :bugbrand:

Haha - good mod - only detail being the blue buttons on the DDSR.
tron23
love the blues! w00t Guinness ftw!
batchas
BugBrand wrote:
Haha - good mod - only detail being the blue buttons on the DDSR.

Shhhhhh! hihi
Vcoadsr
This is looking great Tom!! Was patiently waiting for the DDSR but then you show all these other goodies ... applause
BugBrand
Here's a rough video:::

I realised it could replace the VCOs in a SynthVoice frame - at least fine for a quick initial play & demo! Dual pinging filters = rhythmic fun.
chrisdermo
Holy crap! hyper
Excellent demo Tom, this is incredibly exciting!
sungja
applause
DickMarker
Thanks for the demo Tom - a clock conveyor belt indeed!
tIB
Am I right in thinking the power for this is different/not compatible with old bugs? I suppose a workaround is to run off its own supply, assuming standalone. Need to figure out a way to best hack this into my bugzclassic setup...
BugBrand
I need to revisit the method, but a couple of nights back I got some very long repeating patterns by feeding data from the left-hand register into the right-hand along with recirculation. I think I was getting something like 14 bars of 8 as a maximum repeat!

tIB wrote:
Am I right in thinking the power for this is different/not compatible with old bugs? I suppose a workaround is to run off its own supply, assuming standalone. Need to figure out a way to best hack this into my bugzclassic setup...

No - works fine. New works fine on the old, but not recommended vice versa.
Vcoadsr
Great little video which I learnt two things.... 1. Pingable Resonant filter that I hadn't even realised that was possible on the synthvoice 2. The DDSR really opens up the synthvoice!!

Looking forward to this!

(Edit: original text got truncated!)
hank
BugBrand wrote:
Here's a rough video:::
I realised it could replace the VCOs in a SynthVoice frame - at least fine for a quick initial play & demo! Dual pinging filters = rhythmic fun.

Neat! I gotta say I really appreciate seeing a DSR implementation with labeled controls w00t
dogoftears
this+my 2x DRM1 (one is expanded) would make a fine performance frame!
BugBrand
Testing - clocking at 20kHz... So it is quite an audio waveshaper too!
dogoftears
BugBrand wrote:

i've made some pretty interesting "wavetables" with the seq1.
are the DAC outputs uni or bipolar?
T. Jervell
Wooaahhh!!! applause SlayerBadger!
BugBrand
dogoftears wrote:

Yeah, Unipolar 0 to +10V.
Will have to do an audio rate demo sometime - there's some interesting results in there, especially if you feed a bit from one side into the data in of the other side.
soup
This looks utterly fabulous.
dogoftears
BugBrand wrote:
dogoftears wrote:

Yeah, Unipolar 0 to +10V.
Will have to do an audio rate demo sometime - there's some interesting results in there, especially if you feed a bit from one side into the data in of the other side.

oh-- morphing harmonics?
cool thing with the seq 1 is you can apply slew per step by flipping the switch to gate a... so you can do some really elegant and complex timbres.

i'm really looking forward to this module... i feel it will turn the bug system into a very capable accompaniment instrument-- one row of bugs with the DDSR sync'd to an elektron box or somesuch-- tons of rhythms to throw on top of everything.
DickMarker
BugBrand wrote:

Was just popping in to ask about this - now doubly excited.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Page 3 of 6