MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

iOS CV Utilities?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author iOS CV Utilities?
JES
Greetings. I'm looking for something like Silent Way for iOS that would work with an Expert Sleepers ES-8. For now, I just want to use my phone as a clock (and a delay, and a granulator...) but might be interested in more advanced CV tools later--LFOs, etc. Also CV to MIDI inside the phone, so going the other way, so that the Wogglebug can scrub iDensity.

Thanks.
CF3
The only two I know of are:

zMors
Audulus

There's some videos for both using Expert Sleepers hardware.
JES
Thank you. Looks like either of these will do the trick.
ForAiur
CF3 wrote:
The only two I know of are:

zMors
Audulus

There's some videos for both using Expert Sleepers hardware.

Is there a way to send midi stuff to Audulus so it can send it to the rack as CV? I want to use iOS sequencers with the ES-8 output instead of also having to install a Hermod into my small rack for that purpose. But I don‘t want to be bound to Audulus only.
Phil999
CV Mod
SyncKontrol (Korg)

there are some other apps which I don't remember exactly. Search the app store for CV, Trigger, Sync, Ableton Link, etc. Not all of them might be available anymore (no more supported on new devices/iOS versions). That's why it is always a good thing to have old devices with those apps still running.

TriggerSeq
SyncMix
midiSTEPs
ForAiur
Thanks, hadn’t found those yet! CV mod seems to do it‘s own thing (which sounds cool) but I want simple midi notes to CV translation.
Phil999
ForAiur wrote:
midi notes to CV translation.

for this I suggest a MIDI-CV module with USB input. And some kind of interface for the iPad to output USB-MIDI.

Another option is to use a (small) computer/Windows tablet in between.
ForAiur
I have a Hermod, I just want to save the HP if ES-8 can do it too.
AlanC
ForAiur wrote:
...I want simple midi notes to CV translation.

Is there any significant interest in this?

I've been considering developing something of the type once I've completed another project, but an AUv3 would be limited by current hosts only being capable of handling a single stereo pair per instance. The alternative would be an app that'd appear as a core MIDI destination: that'd allow MIDI controllers to be mapped to additional outputs.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1