MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The 2018 Show Us Your DIY Builds Thread
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 [all]
Author The 2018 Show Us Your DIY Builds Thread
roglok
soup wrote:
Barton User Writable Quantizer in Banana Frac...

beautiful, as always!
applause
gnsk
my first module. 6hp.
it's for op-1 connection to modular system using Teensy 3.6
and for the usb-c battery pack to uzeus and 0-coast.
midi in, analog clock in via expansion 2hp module.

Monkizzle
Yesterday I made a RGB tree that can be cv controlled and produce weird sounds, basically a degenerated super warp generator.
Indispensable to give that kitsch touch at every Xmas jam hihi

Here's the thing in action:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrxHGRRI1Nj/?utm_source=ig_web_button_shar e_sheet

Wish the best to the whole community!
Revok
Monkizzle wrote:

Here's the thing in action:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrxHGRRI1Nj/?utm_source=ig_web_button_shar e_sheet

applause
Jarno
That is cool! w00t
Bartelby
Nice Monkizzle, very nice!! Mr. Green
Monkizzle
Thank u mates, wish a peaceful xmas and blessed holidays to the whole community! Teh forumcats
Just another rookie
Hooray my first diy power supply!

cartertools
Finished my 3rd DIY case yesterday, today I need to spend hours cleaning up the shop. This used up some old rails & power busses and scrap MDO plywood. Same basic plan as all of my previous cases although rather than scavenging the IEC entry from a PC power supply I sprung for one with a switch and fuse in an attempt to make everythin easier. My wife to doodled on the case with markers. Last shot shows it in place, although I suspect everything is going to change again.

[/img]
werock
That's some nice doodling from your wife. And a nice setup you have too.
djthopa
last or first build of the year.....

sduck
Finished this a few weeks ago -

Finished this a few minutes ago -

moket808
stunning modules

Cheradenine wrote:
Here's the last Modcan A format modules I've built :

Oakley dual S-VCO :

Toppobrillo 281 fuction generator

izash
Happy new year fellow DIYers!
This is a DIY Eurorack module (work in progress) using two CMOS chips, creating lovely Pseudo-Random sequences
A CD4040 clock divider's outputs feed the four binary inputs of a CD4028 BCD to Decimal converting chip, creating pseudo-random sequences, depending on different CD4040 outputs feeding different CD4028 BCD inputs.
input-output patching is done with a mini patchbay on the module.
Participating Eurorack modules: Ladik QUantizer, Tiptop Z3000 VCO, Z2040 Filter, DIY Envelope, DIY 606 Kick, Omsonic Pixeldust HH.
[/video]
sduck
Surprised to see people still posting here. Use this thread in the future - https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=211671
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 [all]
Page 34 of 34