| br>“Hypnotics” - Buchla 200e and Synthi Patch Improv, January 01, 2018
More Buchla 200e sonic exploring, using my Sample and Hold, CV stage selection patch.
Modules used for this patch:
STUDIO.H ( More info: http://studiohsoftware.com/modular/ )
- “Dual Programmable Oscillator” (early rev prototype)
- 254e “Quad Control Voltage Processor”
- 250e Dual Arbitrary Function Generator (Sequencer)
- 266e Source of Uncertainty
- 281e Quad Function Generator
- 292e Quad Dynamics Manager (Lopass Gates)
- 206e Six Channel Mixer & Preset Manager
- LEM218 Touch Activated Voltage Source (218e in a skiff)
Buchla 200e stereo audio output patched into the EMS AKS Synthi for processing (reverb and filtering etc). Audio sent to console and through Roland RE-301 Chorus Echo Tape delay, then into the computer DAW.
Thank you for listening!
Cheers - Adam
And Video here: