MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Any 73-75 word?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Any 73-75 word?
Hey, any word on this? I really miss serge, but I don't want to spend RS or STS money.

Curious if there's been updates.
the bad producer
Yes, the DIY set is out and plenty built, not sure about the pre-built units... There is a FB group called 73-75 if that floats yer boat!
auxren
I built the 2 DIY panels and they are great! Total cost for the two panels with all the parts was $905
chorus7
Resurrecting this to see if there is any word on the built panels? I’ve signed up for the news letter on 73-75 but nothing as yet... anyone know anything?
dksynth
I'd love to see all of them released as DIY ... the current 2 panel set is nice but I wouldn't want the others built without panel mount pots and some nicer parts that I use
luchog
I'd like to see PCBs/Panels for the whole lot as well, would be a lot easier to afford, and I like the idea of upgrading the quality of some parts over what is typically used.

Is there any news if any of it may be available again, or if it's just been abandoned?
beatcleaver
chorus7 wrote:
Resurrecting this to see if there is any word on the built panels? I’ve signed up for the news letter on 73-75 but nothing as yet... anyone know anything?

There are two panels for sale in BST, not mine:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=204306&highlight=
prphnc
+1 for DIY versions!
chorus7
beatcleaver Thanks for the heads up but I wondering about the prebuilt ones still to be released (voice and sequencer)...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1