MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Oberheim Two Voice Pro Mod Wheel
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Oberheim Two Voice Pro Mod Wheel
j0nn09
I cant seem to get the mod wheel on my TVS to affect anything. I only got my TVS last night so I'm hoping its just user error. The aftertouch triggers the vibrato LFO but no love from the mod wheel. I've even tried patching the mod wheel to the VCF as suggested in the manual but again no effect. Just thought I'd post here before emailing Tom in case its just user error. Thanks!
dkcg
Is there some sort of calibration procedure for the wheels? I thought the pitch wheel in my recent monoevolver keys wasn't working correctly. Then I found a calibration procedure for the wheels, now I get the full range on both wheels.
dubnspace
ribbon cable disconnected (seems to be a common issue)? does the pitch bend wheel work?
j0nn09
Don't know about a calibration procedure as the manual is quite light on technical information. The rest of the bendbox works perfectly so I'm suspecting a loose or disconnected ribbon cable from the mod wheel pot. I'm going to open it up and have a look over the weekend.
Rod Serling Fan Club
Mine arrived the same way. Should be a disconnected ribbon cable. Kinda silly and stupid but it’s an easy fix. Great machine!
j0nn09
Rod Serling Fan Club wrote:
Mine arrived the same way. Should be a disconnected ribbon cable. Kinda silly and stupid but it’s an easy fix. Great machine!

Just opened it up and reseated the ribbon cables around the bendbox which didnt help is there any other cables i should be looking for?
Rod Serling Fan Club
Did you check both ends of the ribbon cables?
j0nn09
Yea I actually re-seated all the ribbon cables coming out of the bendbox on both ends. I'm in contact with Tom now, he is going to come back to me with a solution after talking to the distributer I bought it from. Thanks for your help everyone!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1