MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

NONLINEAR LABS C15 DIGITAL SYNTH
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author NONLINEAR LABS C15 DIGITAL SYNTH
dopefiend
http://www.nonlinearlabs.de

Haven't seen any discussion about this baby around here. Looks kinda' interesting; from the same dude that designed NI Reaktor.
Gribs
I haven’t followed it tbh. I read about it heard people talk about it and Stephan Schmitt. The sounds I hear in the demo videos sound like Reaktor Spark, which is not surprising.

I think the instrument will end up having a life like the Hartmann Neuron.
listentoaheartbeat
Gribs wrote:
I haven’t followed it tbh. I read about it heard people talk about it and Stephan Schmitt. The sounds I hear in the demo videos sound like Reaktor Spark, which is not surprising.

More like Kontour, but some of the ideas are already present in Spark.

This synth is more for the adventurous keyboardist than it is for the synthesist seeking exploration and experiment. It‘s all about traditional real time input – a weirdly conservative yet radical approach.
dopefiend
listentoaheartbeat wrote:
Gribs wrote:

More like Kontour, but some of the ideas are already present in Spark.

This synth is more for the adventurous keyboardist than it is for the synthesist seeking exploration and experiment. It‘s all about traditional real time input – a weirdly conservative yet radical approach.

Yes. Exactly. And that's what I like about it. A similar experience would be the CS-80, which relies a lot on the technical playing nuances of the keyboardist. The attack times on the '80 are disappointingly limited (slowest is only 2-3 secs, I think), so if you want a slowly rising/swelling pad, your fingers need to do the working. I'm interested.... hyper
stikygum
Seems pretty damn cool to me. My only concern is how the editing on it is.
dubonaire
Yes I think it looks cool. I wish I was a good enough keyboardist to do it justice. And times like this I really wished I lived in Berlin.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1