MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Waveformless Closed For Good?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Waveformless Closed For Good?
cryptogreen
Waveformless, one of my favorite synth shops/place of worship, in Oakland, CA seems to have closed its doors. The website is still up but the phone number is changed and the store is always closed during the posted hours when I visit. Do any of the Bay Area wigglers know what's going on with Jason Sole and the rest of the gang?
loachhat
Pretty sure the location is closed for good. Unfortunately he built up some ill-will (especially regarding repairs) not only in town but here and elsewhere online. He and the shop seemed to be liked by folks not in on the gossip but the gossip wasn't flattering.
cryptogreen
loachhat wrote:
Pretty sure the location is closed for good. Unfortunately he built up some ill-will (especially regarding repairs) not only in town but here and elsewhere online. He and the shop seemed to be liked by folks not in on the gossip but the gossip wasn't flattering.

I did a google and I think I see what you mean. I hope old habits aren't bringing him down. That place was awesome to visit. So much of the vintage gear I have come to admire was available for purchase, and he was always willing to let me play. Also, I'll just put it out there that he he fixed multiple pieces of gear for me and did a great job. thumbs up The only one that took longer than a month was an old moogerfooger that freaked out every once in a while and was well behaved when it went in for repairs.

I hope the business comes back at some point meh
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1