MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

200e modules posts ... idea:
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author 200e modules posts ... idea:
djangosfire
Well, finally have had more time here to get creative... have an idea to share.

I was patching up some great 285e tones tonight, and thought about how it would be fun and helpful to share and inspire here on Muff's. So in a nutshell, here is the rough idea for a post format:

Say a "master post" for a 200e module.... ex:

"285e sounds and ideas (EXAMPLES VIDS)"

Then share/post simple or complex examples of the featured module... try to keep the posts focused on the example module of the topic... but seriously, anything is fine.. just be sure the video has good shots of the module and maybe some basic overview of what is happening.

I'm busy tonight... but I do plan to start sharing here more again.

Cheers! - Adam
djangosfire
and to be clear... I would hope and encourage anyone to add vids to the same post - an archive of sounds and vids!

and maybe... rather than re-posting old vids.... lets share fresh examples smile But whatever - SlayerBadger!
rkilman
Awesome idea! And patching philosophy too...I’d love to know how others use the ABCD CV inputs on the 250e for example.
cyberdine
Yes! Please. Would make a great series to read and contribute to.
djangosfire
Cool - how about the header format/style:

"285e Frequency Shifter Balanced Modulator (EXAMPLES)"

200e module, 200e module name, thread catagory: (EXAMPLES)

Sound ok?

I suppose the format could apply to other brands and builds - which woudl be cool too!! For example:

"Ring Mod Serge (EXAMPLES)"

or

"Ring Mod EML (EXAMPLES)"

Ideas???
makrel
Great idea. I would not object if this thread could be kept 200e strictly, and then have clones separately in their own thread(s). I would love to contribute with some 200e stuff, but I can't promise anything.
djangosfire
makrel wrote:
Great idea. I would not object if this thread could be kept 200e strictly, and then have clones separately in their own thread(s). I would love to contribute with some 200e stuff, but I can't promise anything.

I agree, and would encourage posts and examples of other formats, builds.... as long as its labelled 200e or 200r or Serge or etc... I think all would be welcome (in each separate thread of course).

SlayerBadger!
Kent
Sounds good. Go for it.
@green
Sounds like a good idea. It would be great if we could have them as stickies or some other way of having them as topics under the parent forum.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1