MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

synth podcast? (london/WW)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author synth podcast? (london/WW)
prae
hey guys, just doing a little drum up of interest for possibly recording a synth podcast.

it would likely go out on an internet radio station based here in london, and be podcasted and put up on their mixcloud.

i can arrange studio time to record, but this will be in london so you should ideally be local. however if you're desperate to be involved we can always arrange a skype call or something.

early days yet, but if you're interested, slip a message below. perhaps include what your particular interests are, you areas of knowledge, couple synths you like? i dunno.

open to any thoughts/ideas/suggestions as to how this might progress!
Ranxerox
prae wrote:
hey guys, just doing a little drum up of interest for possibly recording a synth podcast.

it would likely go out on an internet radio station based here in london, and be podcasted and put up on their mixcloud.

i can arrange studio time to record, but this will be in london so you should ideally be local. however if you're desperate to be involved we can always arrange a skype call or something.

early days yet, but if you're interested, slip a message below. perhaps include what your particular interests are, you areas of knowledge, couple synths you like? i dunno.

open to any thoughts/ideas/suggestions as to how this might progress!

I'm based in London, and have been making electronic music unprofessionally for around 25 years. I have a bunch of synths & a home studio, including a medium-sized MU modular... PM me if you think that would be of interest.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1