MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New 2018 Modules picture posted - What is it?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author New 2018 Modules picture posted - What is it?
squarewavesurfer
Posted on the IME Facebook page:
[/img]
mt3
squarewavesurfer wrote:
Posted on the IME Facebook page:
[/img]

Looks like a Triportal SCSI Card Adapter Transmogrification with White Eunuch Ejection Button from first glance.
w00t
spaztikk
Piston Honda V3 ? Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd1A11Fhxsv/?taken-by=industrialmusicelect ronics
hawkfuzz
Think it's an update to the PH, which should be great.

That Andore is going to have people selling off the Double Andore MKII in masses which will be a great pickup for new users.
mt3
It has unison action. This would be a big update.
Infinity Curve
Sign me up
hyena
hawkfuzz wrote:
Think it's an update to the PH, which should be great.

That Andore is going to have people selling off the Double Andore MKII in masses which will be a great pickup for new users.

well, i don't think there will be too much of an overlap...with the double you got simultaneous control of two env\vca with a lot of crossmodulation options under your fingers. the andore, from what we know, is another great design but fairly different! (i for one am more interested in the double which i still don't have grin )
Baddcr
Great... but how about the 2017 modules be released first? BL anyone? Just sayin grin
mt3
mt3 wrote:
It has unison action. This would be a big update.

Saw you said Double Andore and I read it as Piston Honda.
d'oh!
uniquepersonno2
Feel slightly stupid having bought a PH mkii just this week... d'oh! Oh well. Perhaps this is something different.
coolshirtdotjpg
uniquepersonno2 wrote:
Feel slightly stupid having bought a PH mkii just this week... d'oh! Oh well. Perhaps this is something different.

He definitely mentioned PH MKIII on facebook, as a reply to a question regarding new modules, but it's been buried.

Honestly, I think my Honda is perfect and I have no desire to sell.
uniquepersonno2
coolshirtdotjpg wrote:
uniquepersonno2 wrote:

He definitely mentioned PH MKIII on facebook, as a reply to a question regarding new modules, but it's been buried.

Damn.

Given that there's icons and info for the waveforms, I'm wondering if it's reading tables off an SD card or something. That would be super nice compared to the expander/eproms.
coolshirtdotjpg
uniquepersonno2 wrote:
coolshirtdotjpg wrote:
uniquepersonno2 wrote:

Damn.

Given that there's icons and info for the waveforms, I'm wondering if it's reading tables off an SD card or something. That would be super nice compared to the expander/eproms.

That would make sense given the way a lot of the current wavetable modules are going. Would be a neat feature, but personally, between the waveforms on the PH MK2, Braids and the E330, there aren't many I'd like to add to my rig. It will definitely be a great module, but I doubt it will make me want to get rid of my MK2.
uniquepersonno2
coolshirtdotjpg wrote:
uniquepersonno2 wrote:
coolshirtdotjpg wrote:
uniquepersonno2 wrote:

Damn.

That would make sense given the way a lot of the current wavetable modules are going. Would be a neat feature, but personally, between the waveforms on the PH MK2, Braids and the E330, there aren't many I'd like to add to my rig. It will definitely be a great module, but I doubt it will make me want to get rid of my MK2.

I hope it complements as opposed to replaces. It always slightly annoys me when a module gets an upgrade that renders a past version obsolete. That's just me though, I would probably end up buying the new version either as a replacement or in addition to my MKII if it has a good feature set.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1