MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Pretty cool Ableton Video add-ons...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Pretty cool Ableton Video add-ons...
ersatzplanet
A VERY cool suite of video add-ons for Ableton that all LIVE video mixing, and stuttering, and chopping and more. VERY cool -

If this doesn't play for you the link is - https://vimeo.com/245621914

EboStudio has introduced EboSuite, a collection of plugins for OS X, designed to turn Ableton Live into an audio visual production suite.

EboSuite consists of six plugins, designed for video sampling, video mixing and editing:

eSampler – The eSampler is a fully functional video sampler. Drag audiovisual clips into the sampler and produce video beats and melodies, trigger videos live, simulate video scratching or use it in ‘video only’ mode to visualize your own sounds. You can use up to 127 eSamplers on one track using a Drum Rack.
eClips – Use the eClips plug-in to add video playback functionality to Ableton Live’s Session View. Drag video files into Session View clip slots and play and treat them like audio clips (edit warp markers, loop points, start/end point etc.).
eCrossfade – With the eCrossfade plug-in you can mix your video tracks in real time using different blend modes and visual effects (currently nine available). eCrossfade is controlled by Live’s crossfader.
eComper – Use the eComper plug-in to consolidate your MIDI clip that is controlling one or more eSamplers to a new video file, without leaving Ableton Live. You can drag the new video clip directly from eComper’s interface to a Session View clip slot, to use it immediately.
eSyphon – With the eSyphon plug-in you can route the output of your video tracks to other video applications like VJ-, video mapping- or visual effects software.
eConvert – With the eConvert plug-in you can easily convert video files to the HAP codec within Ableton Live. You can drag the newly encoded video file directly from eConvert’s interface to a Session View clip slot or the eSampler for further use.

Video clips with alpha channel and of any resolution are supported (e.g. 4K, 1080p, 720p or 360p). While EboSuite is tightly integrated into Live’s interface, all video processing is done outside of Live, for optimal performance and reliability.
FetidEye
this looks promising!
I'm going to test if this will solve my obstacle in MaxMsp ;
i'm building a AV sequencer that sequences about 45 video clips at the same time, with alpha blending. If this works faster than my patch, this might be the way to go!

downloading the demo now!

the HAP converter might be handy too!
ersatzplanet
FetidEye wrote:
this looks promising!
I'm going to test if this will solve my obstacle in MaxMsp ;
i'm building a AV sequencer that sequences about 45 video clips at the same time, with alpha blending. If this works faster than my patch, this might be the way to go!

downloading the demo now!

the HAP converter might be handy too!

The major performance boost for it is that it uses the GPU and not the CPU for most of the heavy lifting. If your rig has a good GPU the thing will scream.
FetidEye
That is true. but I already use the GPU in my patch. (HAP & openGL videoplanes)

I just hope they have some optimizations that I have not (which is likely, because they have a team of experts, and I don't (besides myself)

anyway, this line of plugins look great!
just too bad that it's mac only.

(my pc has a good video card, my mac laptop not)
ersatzplanet
FetidEye wrote:
That is true. but I already use the GPU in my patch. (HAP & openGL videoplanes)

I just hope they have some optimizations that I have not (which is likely, because they have a team of experts, and I don't (besides myself)

anyway, this line of plugins look great!
just too bad that it's mac only.

(my pc has a good video card, my mac laptop not)

The lecture demo video show him using it on a old MBP (from 2012) so there is hope.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1