MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Chirper!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Chirper!
BugBrand
Gearing up, I thought I'd start a new thread (old mentions here)

I did an overview video::

Reposting the block diagram::
tIB
Sounds fucking beefy! I really should get my knees wet with red stuff at some point...
chrisdermo
we're not worthy
Those full system sounds at the end.... Dead Banana
a100user
Yep that works for me, nice demo Tom.
batchas
Awesome SlayerBadger!
numan7
MY ASS IS BLEEDING awesome demo vid, Tom - i so want a Chirper (and DDSR)!!

cheers
indexofmetals
really wide range of sounds in there tom, plus the full system section at the end. a joystick / touchplate module would work great with it.
T. Jervell
Niiice!! applause
chrisdermo
The suspense! Dead Banana
otoskope
Very nice video (and audio)! Great little machine on its own, and still able to be part of a larger system.

I love the fact that youtube followed it up (on autoplay) with another demo of yours, from 2011 smile
chrisdermo
Ordered It's peanut butter jelly time!
a100user
Ordered too smile
a100user
BTW Tom,

Any idea when the 11FW Frames for the reds will be available again?

Cheers

David
chrisdermo
a100user wrote:
BTW Tom,

Cheers

David

Says February in the mailout. I'm waiting for those to get my chirper together with one Mr. Green
chrisdermo
Looks like they sold out already w00t
a100user
chrisdermo wrote:
a100user wrote:
BTW Tom,

Cheers

David

Says February in the mailout. I'm waiting for those to get my chirper together with one Mr. Green

Thanks
BugBrand
Yeah, I'll be getting on to them once I've done my quarterly accounts - so reckon by mid Feb.

Glad I finally got the Chirper out! There may still be a few available once the dust settles.

After the mailout I realised that I only mentioned the mod-points on the instruction sheet - so hope people read that! There are points for further CV ins and an audio in to the filter (though you'd really need a preamp)

Maybe sometime I'll describe how I farted around designing a whole expander (3FW with touch points, audio in, sample & hold, etc) before deciding I didn't like it..
chrisdermo
BugBrand wrote:

After the mailout I realised that I only mentioned the mod-points on the instruction sheet - so hope people read that! There are points for further CV ins and an audio in to the filter (though you'd really need a preamp)

Cool!!

BugBrand wrote:

Maybe sometime I'll describe how I farted around designing a whole expander (3FW with touch points, audio in, sample & hold, etc) before deciding I didn't like it..

Hehe. I really hope touchplates get implemented into something in the future. I would be curious to hear why you didn't like the implementation on the chirper. I see Meng Qi was playing his with bare banana plugs and skin contact so there's always that for the curious.
chrisdermo
Oh btw Tom I think the link to the instructions PDF on the site is broken, when I click the link I get:

ERROR 404

The BugBrand website has been changed, so please head back to the main homepage!
www.bugbrand.co.uk
BugBrand
Ah, cheers Chris - the online software is quite hard for me to work with! Managed to leave off an http: so changed that now.

Direct link to them::: http://www.bugbrand.co.uk/docs/ChirperInstructs_Jan18.pdf
chrisdermo
That's a nice load of mod points thumbs up
Reality Checkpoint
waah

The Chirper has sold out.

I am now officially a: sad banana
BugBrand
I have a couple more to go online, but can't do anything until my computer is back in action!
BananaPlug
If you are in US near Philadelphia you can see a Chirper and twirl it around a bit on January 28. It's peanut butter jelly time!
It's one of the prototypes and I'm bringing it to a meet & greet, headphones only, gathering at a music store. More details in the appropriate Gatherings thread here.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1