MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Digitakt / FH-1 clocking help
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Digitakt / FH-1 clocking help
hamli
Hi all,

Has anyone had any success clocking from the Digitakt to the FH1? I received the Fh-1 yesterday and it has been one of the first things i would like to get working.

The plan was to send the clock out of port 8 - So far i have set channel 5 CC 103 for LFO and channel 3 71 for tempo sync. Putting a clock into the X input, the clock is outputted on Port 8 as expected however i don't get this behavior from the Digitakt over USB.

It seems that the clock is getting received by the FH-1, for example when plugged in the sequencer scrolls though 1-8. Weirdly though the speed of this scrolling doesnt change regardless of the tempo speed set on the Digitakt.

Any advice or help would be much appreciated,

Running F/W V2.0

Cheers
hamli
Ive had a bit of success with the faderHost.2.253beta.zip found on this forum post https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=192852

It kind of works but requires pressing Stop/Play on the Digitakt multiple times to get the clock to trigger the FH1. Once playing its syncs well and stays in time.

Is there any plans to improve this in an up and coming update?
hamli
ok found the problem - Purchased this 'new' from a shop on ebay, im guessing it was a return from a customer who must have been messing with the scripts or something. very frustrating

resetting to defaults on the device and re-adding the default script seems to have sorted things.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1