MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Venetian Snares - She Began To Cry Tears Of Blood Which...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author Venetian Snares - She Began To Cry Tears Of Blood Which...
wogglebug
New Venetian Snares album:

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=2366572449 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

Thoughts?
medium Rob
ADD (claustrophobia..) no room to breath, never settles into something comfortable / feel-good / dope for more than a split-second (!?) Neat patterns / spatial qualities / timbral variety / klangfarbenmelodie (?). Shit is exhausting. FLASHY / ATONAL / ALIEN -- CLUTTERed. TMI / not enough information. Just thoughts on the first track.
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch
My thoughts: I'm loving that track, and am gonna go check out the album. Thanks for posting!!!
@realwiggler
Thanks for posting this! He’s a BEAST, def gonna check the album
yeatsvisitslincoln
medium Rob wrote:
ADD (claustrophobia..) no room to breath, never settles into something comfortable / feel-good / dope for more than a split-second (!?) Neat patterns / spatial qualities / timbral variety / klangfarbenmelodie (?). Shit is exhausting. FLASHY / ATONAL / ALIEN -- CLUTTERed. TMI / not enough information. Just thoughts on the first track.

This is pretty much exactly what you'd expect! It's a claustrophobic clusterfuck for sure. But, it's giving me ideas of things to try, so it's probably worth a couple listens haha.
neandrewthal
Sounds like his live show opening for aE in 2015. Maybe a little more fleshed out & developed.
didahdrieghe
Quote:
Sounds like his live show opening for aE in 2015. Maybe a little more fleshed out & developed.

Yep, exactly my thoughts. The last liveshow (in Belgium, in 2016) I saw of him sounded like this. Loved that show and love that there's now an album that sounds similar.

Fucking love Aaron.
ReturnCodeZero
Exactly what one would expect.(Not a bad thing!)
pockets
Quote:
11. He Shit Out His Own Skeleton And Wore His Floppy Flesh Like A Trench Coat

This guy is the master of song titles.
medium Rob
A Minor Forest maybe had better song titles..
Howie_Doodat
I generally enjoy his albums. i dont think i like his choice of sound palate on this one though. his programming is on point, but i enjoy him best when he's got a barrage of thwacked out tones pummeling you from every direction. this one definitely is a lot less widescreen and much more compact and confined.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1