MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Argos Bleak firmware ver. 1.5 released
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author Argos Bleak firmware ver. 1.5 released
mt3
NEW FEATURES

The CV destination LED will now blink in time with the Vibrato LFO.

VGM Arpeggio mode: This is a simple upward arpeggio in the style of programmable sound generator drivers from the mid-1980s. It rapidly steps through chord voices to give the illusion of a single chord sounding. To activate, press the channel button until you come to the slew mode selection S3. In this mode, vibrato will be disabled for that channel. Use the channel’s SLEW pot to adjust the speed of the arpeggio. Select the type of chord by rotating the channel’s VIBRATO pot. The harmonic quality of the chord may interact with the selected quantizer scale and the input CV value.

BUG FIX

The slew limiter in modes S0 and S1 will no longer get hung up in “laser mode”.

http://www.industrialmusicelectronics.com/products/20
rustyjaw
Oooh thanks! Gotta download!
rustyjaw
Do be advised that updating the firmware appears to wipe any custom presets clean. Luckily I was done with the patch I just worked on...
mt3
rustyjaw wrote:
Do be advised that updating the firmware appears to wipe any custom presets clean. Luckily I was done with the patch I just worked on...

Methinks this is a bug since firmware updates don't overwrite presets on the SHmk2...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1