MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I GOT A FUCKING VCS!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author I GOT A FUCKING VCS!!!
apemandan
cheers dude...it is!!
dkcg
Very cool! Now I want a VCS more than before. lol

BTW, I think DA/AD beat me by like 15-20 minutes in responding to the doepfer list VCS seller, DA/AD. lol Congrats, at least I know the buyer will patch the shit out of it and don't have one already. smile
apemandan
dkcg wrote:

BTW, I think DA/AD beat me by like 15-20 minutes in responding to the doepfer list VCS seller, DA/AD. lol Congrats, at least I know the buyer will patch the shit out of it and don't have one already. smile

Well, you could try Seth! I know i had some troubles with communication etc, but i think i was just unlucky with the shipping. If you get him to send UPS so you can track it you should have no problems... (!!) POW!
D/A A/D
dkcg wrote:

Thanks man! Its too bad it won't be making an appearance in one of your stellar vids.

I was on fire that night, I was sitting right at my computer when the message arrived, I emailed him right away... So happy!
Chuck E. Jesus
apemandan wrote:
dkcg wrote:

Well, you could try Seth! I know i had some troubles with communication etc, but i think i was just unlucky with the shipping. If you get him to send UPS so you can track it you should have no problems... (!!) POW!

i thought he wasn't making them? you got one directly?
apemandan
ross g wrote:
apemandan wrote:
dkcg wrote:

I did, I just emailed Seth and he said yes! (well, actually i myspaced him)..
D/A A/D
apemandan wrote:
ross g wrote:
apemandan wrote:
dkcg wrote:

I did, I just emailed Seth and he said yes! (well, actually i myspaced him)..

The funny thing is that I have been trying that for a year... very frustrating
apemandan
weird, fuck knows why he said yes than.. Maybe he needed the cash the day i emailed him..?!! hmmm.....
GCF
Is the price the same as listed on the site when ordered directly?
dkcg
D/A A/D wrote:
dkcg wrote:

Thanks man! Its too bad it won't be making an appearance in one of your stellar vids.

I was on fire that night, I was sitting right at my computer when the message arrived, I emailed him right away... So happy!

Same here, but I fought the urge, and half an hour later after reading up on it some more, wanted it, emailed him, said if the otyher guy fell through I could have it. then I saw this thread and knew it was not gonna be. lol
helitron
sweet crap, i have those VCS boards from seth sitting right here for months and can't find time to assemble that module :(
apemandan
GCF wrote:
Is the price the same as listed on the site when ordered directly?

I think it it was a little cheaper.....I can't remember now, it was a while ago!!!!
futuresoundsystems
I hope to God my VCS board comes this week, otherwise someone is going to be asking where his money went...
apemandan
futuresoundsystems wrote:
I hope to God my VCS board comes this week, otherwise someone is going to be asking where his money went...

I'm sure it will, I think my saga was just unfortunate. He is not the best communicator in the world but seems like a nice guy...
D/A A/D
Still waiting... eek!
futuresoundsystems
apemandan wrote:
futuresoundsystems wrote:

I'm sure it will, I think my saga was just unfortunate. He is not the best communicator in the world but seems like a nice guy...

WOOT! Got the board today. Seems like shipping was pretty slow (it was dispatched on October 21st... I'm sure I've had MFOS kit faster than that)... but I did put the money down for this board at the very start of October... Oh well, at least I've got the board now! w00t
D/A A/D

Pictures of it installed and sound clips to follow!!!

Alex
flippantminister
D/A A/D wrote:
Pictures of it installed and sound clips to follow!!!

fuck yes!!!
dkcg
Congrats! Samples, or it's just a picture of a VCS! hihi
D/A A/D
Here is a sample of it as an oscillator, signal path is as follows:

Quadrature Sine controlling the rise (0) and fall(90) of the VCS and the LPG (270), then I am hand tweaking the rise, fall and bi-polar CV controls of the VCS (as well as switching from linear to exponential)...

Enjoy! More to come soon!
D/A A/D
Here is the gratuitous plucky sample, the only parameters I am changing are on my m10 which is controlling my LPG in VCA mode. At the end I start tweaking the controls on the VCS.
flippantminister
J E A L O U S
D/A A/D
Holy crap!!! I think I need a second one... There is just sooooooo much to do with it! I am trying out how long I can get it to go right now. Will report back - hopefully in a half hour.
sandyb
nice plucky sample DA/AD SlayerBadger!
chinard
ok, so what is the deal with these?
are they out of production or something?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 2 of 3