MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I GOT A FUCKING VCS!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author I GOT A FUCKING VCS!!!
flippantminister
D/A A/D wrote:
Will report back - hopefully in a half hour.


i'd better not hear from you a minute sooner.
Kwote
yeah you need two. i've been so busy with all these other modules i've just been using the VCS for back up duties. generally i use it when i need an extra filter, lfo or envelope, but when i first got it i loved it as a VCO.

when you run them both as VCO's it's very sick! but what's also good is to use one to modulate the other, etc. etc.

yeah.. you need two.
D/A A/D
Kwote wrote:
yeah you need two. i've been so busy with all these other modules i've just been using the VCS for back up duties. generally i use it when i need an extra filter, lfo or envelope, but when i first got it i loved it as a VCO.

when you run them both as VCO's it's very sick! but what's also good is to use one to modulate the other, etc. etc.

yeah.. you need two.


Yeah man, seriously... The animation available as well is sick as fuck, such a amazing module - it was defiantly worth the wait...

30 minutes and counting gents....
dougcl
I want a VCS! What is a VCS?
D/A A/D
http://www.bananalogue.com/vcs.html
flippantminister
dougcl wrote:
I want a VCS! What is a VCS?


D/A A/D
Here is a clip of it running as a waveshaper and a LPG... My god... What have I been doing before this thing???

we're not worthy


Half way through I double the speed of the modulation.

sound source is a ELF LFO square wave.
wetterberg
oh man, that's some raw shit, man. evil. How are you liking the ELFs? It would seem they're perfect utility units for portable racks - I could go for a couple of those...
Chuck E. Jesus
flippantminister wrote:
dougcl wrote:
I want a VCS! What is a VCS?




can you get that in Frac?
D/A A/D
wetterberg wrote:
oh man, that's some raw shit, man. evil. How are you liking the ELFs? It would seem they're perfect utility units for portable racks - I could go for a couple of those...


I am loving the fuck out of them... They are some seriously amazing oscillators for the price. I just wish I would get treated better by Plan B... confused
Cat-A-Tonic
Nice demo. Very tastey timbres. 8)
D/A A/D
One more for the road... This one be PHAT! I am getting some near 303 acid tones, but if the 303 was on acid instead of making it...

For this one there is a lot going on:

3 tri waves -> min/max
max -> VC rise of VCS
min -> CV in of LPG

VCS AC out -> LPG in
VCS out -> ELF LFO sync in

ELF LFO -> VCS input
Square wave -> CV in of LFO

Jeepus Christo...
felix
Every time this thread gets updated, I have to flog myself for not picked up a VCS when I had the chance months ago. I'm an idiot. d'oh!

Dead Banana
Kwote
werd. the VCS is an excellent bass source. here's a track i did awhile back when i first got a VCS. the bass is pure VCS no filters or anything,

http://www.kwotemusic.com/bassinyoplace.mp3
brandon daniel
felix wrote:
Every time this thread gets updated, I have to flog myself for not picked up a VCS when I had the chance months ago. I'm an idiot. d'oh!

Dead Banana


Yup. I *told* you to get one. I even gave you a demo of mine. But noooo...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group