MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DIY drones
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author DIY drones
Voltage_Controller
Was setting up some DIY machines to make a new sample library and I captured some with my phone. I thought a bit of this was kind of cool for you noizeheadz.

nocone
great!
ikkyu666
Killer. Was the flashlight just for spooky lulz or is there a light receptor thingamabob on there (I forgot the name)?
Voltage_Controller
ikkyu666 wrote:
Killer. Was the flashlight just for spooky lulz or is there a light receptor thingamabob on there (I forgot the name)?

Yeah, two of these synths have photoresistors that allow you to control parameters with light!
ikkyu666
Photoresistors! That's the name! Sick. Whats your DIY machine made of? Is it some circuit bent hardware?
Voltage_Controller
One is a bent bleeplabs kit, and the rest are various 555 or lunnetta circuits. Nothing earth shattering, but with editing one can create some lush, tonal or otherwise interesting textures. It does take some finesse (and some post-production) because square-waves can get boring pretty quick.
ikkyu666
That's pretty rad. One day I hope to build a crazy box like that. I've circuit bent some pedals and re-housed them, but nothing to this extent!
Goin_noW
wow wow wow!!!
jensenluxvid
Lunetta circuits are so much fun.
ajupiter
Wow I love every bit of technology in this video including the chunky lightgun. Synths that look like cold war nuclear sub equipment always add to the noise listening experience haha.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1