MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

EHX 95000
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author EHX 95000
BTS
Neat looking new pedal from EHX:
EHX 95000 Performance Loop Laboratory

There's a good performance video from Reggie Watts, including one where he chains two 95000's together.
sduck
Very intriguing...

Howie_Doodat
thats a bad look, EHX
taylor12k
dang... always get excited when EHX does something new... but as a big looper addict i don't think this brings anything terribly new. it's basically 2 more channels of a 2880 in a much bigger package.

too bad they didn't blend features of the 22500, like put pitch control for each loop as well as the ability for each loop to be asynchronous, then it would be pretty amazing.

still a nice performance looper all in one, but to me lacks the features to be anything worth checking out, given the other loopers i already have.
smetak
EHX released this demo on the gadget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEyX4EI4K5A

Demoed by Bill Rupert, who makes everything sound amazing.
MindMachine
I'm waiting for the EHX 190,000. thumbs up

Apologies to my EHX 2880 and Nano 360.
sb
taylor12k wrote:
dang... always get excited when EHX does something new... but as a big looper addict i don't think this brings anything terribly new. it's basically 2 more channels of a 2880 in a much bigger package.

too bad they didn't blend features of the 22500, like put pitch control for each loop as well as the ability for each loop to be asynchronous, then it would be pretty amazing.

still a nice performance looper all in one, but to me lacks the features to be anything worth checking out, given the other loopers i already have.

+1 on this. Shame there’s no 4 channel 22500 with a 2880 interface.
Gyroscope
That thing looks huge!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1