MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Wiggle Hunt, a new and used modular gear shop search engine
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Wiggle Hunt, a new and used modular gear shop search engine
mattdennewitz
Hey Wigglers, I wanted to share something I made: Wiggle Hunt.

I just joined the modular world. While building my first rack, I quickly found that I wanted a way to quickly search used gear across many sites for the best deals. I built this site to satisfy that desire.

Right now, I'm bringing in new and used inventories from stores in the US, EU, UK, and CA, and am continually adding more stores. Users can search by make and model, gear condition, stock availability, specific store, and geo region. Inventories are updated twice daily (with care taken not to crash shop sites.)

I hope you find it useful. I've already found a couple of great deals from Control, SwitchedOn, and Detroit Modular. Bookmark it!

Please don't hesitate to reach out here or via the site if you have any questions!
kbrush
great idea! thank you!
sungja
thumbs up
Shledge
we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy
lumena
Looks nice will try and see...
Thank you
franman69
nice.. thanks for putting this together.
starthief
Nice!
voicedrifter
Bookmarked!
hippasus
Well done. Thank you for sharing. How difficult is to add stores? There is the thread with the shops list. Ot do you take suggestions?
LoFi Junglist
It would be nice if you add a 'watch list' or something similar, so a user can nominate a module, and when it becomes available on the 2nd hand market it appears highlighted on the site, or sends an email etc.
Shledge
How do you get their inventories? Do they publish that or do you have something automatically checking everything?

Curious since stuff like this usually done via an API provided by the site - at work we previously did similar for the UK housing market for an SEO project.
BenignToxicity
This is very, very useful. It will save me a lot of time faffing about with Google! applause

Thank you!
AW198
Is there a way this can also include eBay listings, modgrid offers, etc..? Amazing idea though, I hope this site grows!
mmelnick
This is great! Can you add a way to sort from low price to high and reverse?

THank you
gonkulator
Are you going to add Analogue Haven?
Parnelli
Great idea, thanks!
meska
screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
youkon
applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause

Rockin' Banana!
mattdennewitz
Search results are now bookmarkable!
mrerdat
This is great, thanks!
hellfeatures
this is truly an excellent idea thumbs up
Reutan
The site is simple, effective, and exactly what this noob needed. Thanks so much!
scottmoon
Nice Job. It would be great to be able to sort or search by manufacturer. Keep it up. Thanks
mattdennewitz
scottmoon wrote:
Nice Job. It would be great to be able to sort or search by manufacturer. Keep it up. Thanks

thanks! that might be possible in the not-too-distant future. good suggestion.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1