MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

4ms black panels
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author 4ms black panels
L.C.O.
So, does anyone know anything about these?

cackland
These look great smile
yeatsvisitslincoln
Is that a 4ms output module in the bottom corner there?

EDIT: Appears so: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4pJK9K60c
(n00b embedding problems right here...)
JohnLRice
yeatsvisitslincoln wrote:
Is that a 4ms output module in the bottom corner there?

EDIT: Appears so: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4pJK9K60c
(n00b embedding problems right here...)
Hi, to embed YouTube videos on Muff's, use the full URL but make sure to remove the letter "s" from the "https" thumbs up

Johnnyfive
That black dld we're not worthy
L.C.O.
No one knows anything?
L.C.O.
OK, got word from 4ms:

Quote:
"They'll be available from many of our regular dealers as well as our website. We haven't determined prices yet, but they'll be in the ballpark of what 3rd party panels sell for. And they'll be done in a couple months."
sempervirent
Those look awesome. Really cool to see a manufacturer step up and offer their own alternate panels.
MARK27
sempervirent wrote:
Those look awesome. Really cool to see a manufacturer step up and offer their own alternate panels.

Ditto. That is one reason that I have always been a big fan of AJH, EMW, and Qu-Bit.

Many of us are using eurorack to "build" our own "instruments" (Nathan Moody/NoiseJockey is a perfect example). Manufacturers offering aesthetic options, even just a choice of silver or black, shows awareness and respect for the diversity of approaches to eurorack modular.
Hovercraft
It would be nice to see black panels offered for some of the older 4MS modules. #makePEGandQCDcoolagain
sempervirent
I know QuBit can do custom panels for those who want them, but do AJH and EMW offer the panels separately?

That seems to be what 4ms is planning, and that might be a first (AFAIK). Not just selling a black version of the module, but selling the regular module and then offering the black panel as an add-on that's readily available through dealers, website, etc and not a special order one-off.

@Hovercraft, agree, hopefully they will offer the full lineup.
MARK27
Hovercraft wrote:
It would be nice to see black panels offered for some of the older 4MS modules. #makePEGandQCDcoolagain

At 0:45 in this video, he says that they will be offering black panels for their older modules.

THANK YOU 4MS!

L.C.O.
sempervirent wrote:
I know QuBit can do custom panels for those who want them, but do AJH and EMW offer the panels separately?

That seems to be what 4ms is planning, and that might be a first (AFAIK). Not just selling a black version of the module, but selling the regular module and then offering the black panel as an add-on that's readily available through dealers, website, etc and not a special order one-off.

@Hovercraft, agree, hopefully they will offer the full lineup.

2HP also.
Hidden_Path
Any sign of these? Were getting on 5 months later.
sempervirent
They estimated "early June" a few weeks ago (check the comments):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiF_QfdjbT3/
Ceres
Hovercraft wrote:

MARK27
The 4ms black replacement panels just went on sale!

Woo hoo!

cackland
Ooo thanks for this. hihi
novim
I was looking forward to these, but shipping to Canada is $25 - potentially more than the faceplate and not really worth it if not ordering a module or kit at the same time. (For comparison, ModularAddict's shipping is usually in the $5-7 range.)
taylor12k
are they metal or PCB material? i'm not all into black panels.. but if they're metal i'd probably rather have them over the white PCB..
novim
Following up on my comment about international shipping... I got in touch with 4ms about it and they very quickly set up a lower cost shipping option. I ordered today, and it was in the mail (with tracking) within a few hours. So, well done 4ms! And thanks.thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1