MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DIY module sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular  
Author DIY module sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mmm
My wife is giving me that "look" and I really need to be a little busier.

Now that I'm ready for the PNW AH/SDIY meeting in Renton, WA tomorrow (7/24) I thought I'd see if I could bribe you guys a little w00t

Starting now, until midnight PDT Sunday, Aug 1, 2010, I'm putting my entire DIY series modules on sale.

1-4 modules, take 10% off.

5-?? take 20% off

Shipping is $4.95 domestic, $13.50 international from the US for 1-4 modules. I can stuff 4 to a box. So, figure out how many boxes I'll need and calculate it accordingly.

If you want it insured, add $3.00/box. They don't let me insure the international small flat-rate boxes.

The discount won't be calculated if you use my cart so, you'll have to PayPal me directly at PP acct: mattsonminimodular (at) comcast (dot) net

Be sure to email me and let me know what you need and include your MW username.

Thanks guys.

BTW, I'll be demonstrating the QuAD/ ASR and Quad VCA along with other goodies tomorrow while I'm playing a guitar. seriously, i just don't get it

Hopefully, I won't mess up too terribly. Keep an eye on Matrixsynth for his PNW 2010 posts. He may actually post a vid of it. help

Mattson Mini Modular
babysealclub
I'd love to order a bunch, but I have a wife too...
computer controlled
You can play your geetar through my Behringer pedals!

lol
mmm
babysealclub wrote:
I'd love to order a bunch, but I have a wife too...

Amazing how influential they can be hihi

@computer controlled: It's an acoustic 12-string.

G
negativspace
Videos or it didn't happen!
mmm
negativspace wrote:
Videos or it didn't happen!

It was a good time.

I forgot to turn on my 2 VCO drone that rumbles through the entire second half of the piece. After fumbling around trying to figure out why, I just continued. Figured it out right as I hit my closing chord and switched them in. seriously, i just don't get it very frustrating Jason's stuff went without a hitch. applause

Matrix will be posting the video and pix between today and throughout the week. thumbs up

Here's the only pic I took of my setup. JLR (John Rice) is in the middle of setting up his monster 5U system on the right side of the table. I only had my 2-cabinet MMM on the table. Everything else filled up the floor. huh?

Mattson Mini Modular
terrafractyl
what a coincedence...

I realised early this morning a) that you made diy modules, and b) that they can plug straight into euro... I almost ordered a diy filter straight away, but then realised i was a little bit worse off financially than I had thought.... and decided against it.

and then 10 hours later I realised there is a forum on here for mmm, and discovered this sale thread... I think its fate w00t
mmm
hihi
@terrafractyl:
Yeah, I don't get around to too many places. hmmm.....
Welcome to the sub-forum. I like to treat these guys well. Great group! applause

Matrix posted the vid of me fumbling around at PNW2010.
I sent him an MP3 link that represents the way it's supposed to sound with the two VCO's turned on. All of the HandyCon controller modified those two VCO's and parts of the associated signal path so, all of the low end and fun stuff isn't in the vid. very frustrating

http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/2010/07/george-mattson-and-jason-stile s-at-pnw.html

Mattson Mini Modular
ritchiedrums

VERY COOL!!!! thumbs up
negativspace
I guess it did happen after all. hihi

I dig that piece, nice work!
terrafractyl
great video Rockin' Banana!

I just thought I'd say what an absoloute pleasure it was doing business with George. Great customer service, and very prompt delivery!

I can't wait to get working on my diy filter and probably a whole lot more down the track.

thumbs up
mmm
Just a reminder that the sale will end at midnight Sunday (Aug 01) at midnight PDT.

Thanks guys.

Mattson Mini Modular
syncretism
Ah, that's Albeniz's "Asturias!" Here's Segovia, playing it:

It was written for piano, though I'll never have the chops to play it on a keyboard. It could be a fun starting point for a sequencer, though.
mmm
Yup.

A guy on Matrixsynth told us and included a video of John Williams playing it. I didn't know he even played flamenco.

I found my lesson notes. My instructor just wrote on the top "flamenco-easy" so, guess that wasn't much help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDAHl54V0CU

I was close to those kind of chops many years ago. But, I hated the posture and "unnatural" hand positions they required to "look good" while playing. Like this guy Rockin' Banana!

Even then, Segovia and Williams would have blown me out of the water.

I usually just play for me.

G
neandrewthal
Hey I remember learning that one guitar too but I like your version better thumbs up
mmm
neandrewthal wrote:
Hey I remember learning that one guitar too but I like your version better thumbs up

Tnx Neandrewthal

This is what it was supposed to sound like. It's much fuller with the other two VCO's switched on. 8_)

http://soundcloud.com/search?q%5Bfulltext%5D=George+Mattson

G
mmm
OK,

Apparently, my timing sucks. very frustrating

I've received several requests to extend the sale because...
They don't get paid until Monday since the first fell on Sunday..today.

To facilitate all of you who fall under this delema, I'll extend the sale to Wednesday, August 4. midnight PDT.

Sorry for my undersight seriously, i just don't get it

Mattson Mini Modular
mmm
LOL,

Somebody figured out that if they order 5 boards, the 5th is essentially free. w00t

Sale ends tomorrow (Wdnesday) night at midnight PDT

Cool. hihi

Mattson Mini Modular
mmm
I'm just building boards today if any stragglers want to sneak an order in on the sale.

Mattson Mini Modular
mmm
Thanks guys, we got her covered It's peanut butter jelly time!

Now, I have to get my tail to the September Chicago Trash Audio/ Xart synth meeting.

Any suggestions for a sale this time?

Maybe, I should make a list of what I have ready to go...

IDK, seriously, i just don't get it

Mattson Mini Modular
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular  
Page 1 of 1