MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PAIA 9756 Linear to expo & inverter
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author PAIA 9756 Linear to expo & inverter
ndkent
D/A A/D wrote:
So these will run fine off of a PS500 correct, as long as they have the right headers???

No one really answered that on the New Paia thread. People seem more fixated on the connectors for some reason.

I just bought a 9756 (linear to expo & inverter). I was quite surprised to notice the power is meant to be -12v & +12v. So I assume I have to contact PAIA or has anyone proven the 9756 functions with standard +-15 Blacet voltage.

Oh, and yes, except for the pots/jacks it's all surface mount and ready to go. One pot on the kit is already attached fwiw.

I don't think I'm going to make a new faceplate and use if for Euro but it does seems like the perfect candidate. The board is 102mm tall by only 34mm deep so that and the +-12v make it very euro compatible in theory.
glacial23
ndkent wrote:
D/A A/D wrote:
So these will run fine off of a PS500 correct, as long as they have the right headers???

No one really answered that on the New Paia thread. People seem more fixated on the connectors for some reason.

I just bought a 9756 (linear to expo & inverter). I was quite surprised to notice the power is meant to be -12v & +12v. So I assume I have to contact PAIA or has anyone proven the 9756 functions with standard +-15 Blacet voltage.

I don't have a 9756, but I do have seven others from the new series. They're all running fine off of a PS505. They all have 7812/7912 voltage regulators on-board to take the +/-15V to +/-12V. I don't see why the 9756 would be different.
ndkent
Thanks, yes, I'm seeing that regulator now on the schematic.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1