MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Nils Frahm's new album
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author Nils Frahm's new album
Abston
Hi guys,

As a Nils Frahm lover, I can't miss to post his new album. What are your thoughts about it ?

http://www.nilsfrahm.com/all-melody-2/
forestcaver
Looking forward to it - his other albums are amazing....
SmartBits
I like it quite a bit! I saw him live yesterday, so I picked up a signed copy. I like that he incorperates different types of sounds than before. The vocals are a nice touch. He put the choir sounds into his Mellotron for live usage, which was great! Although I did expect that he would have brought some extra musicians, he managed to do it all by himself...

From yesterday evening:
Abston
SmartBits wrote:
I like it quite a bit! I saw him live yesterday, so I picked up a signed copy. I like that he incorperates different types of sounds than before. The vocals are a nice touch. He put the choir sounds into his Mellotron for live usage, which was great! Although I did expect that he would have brought some extra musicians, he managed to do it all by himself...

From yesterday evening:

So nice !! You are lucky to had seen him live, it's beautiful smile
kf6gpe
He has a concert near me live next month or the month after, I think. I need to try to make it; working on the wife-creature now (who likes his music, so I'm hopeful. smile ).

And the new album is simply divine.
syzygywell
I'm really liking it. I absolutely love the recording of the Montreaux Jazz festival Live, the song I loved the most from it is the title track off the new album.

I'm sorry I missed him in Portland a few years back. I just couldn't make the show. I'm hoping he'll tour again soon and I can see him in SF.

This really is a great live show.

kf6gpe
@syzygywell, I'm south of Silicon Valley in California. If you're thinking SF, you may be in luck --- he's at The Ritz in San Jose on the fifth of April.
popvulture
It's fantastic. My only gripe, which is nothing to do with Nils himself, is that I have a super hard time just enjoying it vs trying to dissect how everything's made d'oh!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1