MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Fade 1.3 build issue.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Antumbra  
Author Fade 1.3 build issue.
AntonWoldhek
Ey Folks, so my antumbra Fade 1.3 Build was not a succes so far. Symptom: when you connect it the LED on the front (not the jack leds but the other one) does not light up. I measure 0.03V when in bipolar mode (any fader position) and 0.01v when in unipolar position.
Tried:
- setting the jumpers differently (the jack light jumper does function as intended.
- checked the polairty of the LED (which is fine)
- reflown pretty much all the things

[/img]
AntonWoldhek
hmm if i dont insert the powercable very well the led in the middle does work.
AntonWoldhek
another clue, i did get it to do "something" (including bipolar LED) when i put in a signal (but only sometimes). not 100%
antumbra
Well it clearly seems to be a contact issue, use some flux on the joints and resolder them, the bottom pins of the fader doesn't seem to be soldered very well, try around those first!
AntonWoldhek
hmm doesnt look liek thats the case. At least, i redid all the those again.

if i put my finger between the slider pins and the led, then the led does react to the fader. (and lights up). Otherwise the LED is not working
AntonWoldhek
the output resistor wasnt soldered on correctly. Timo figured it out and fixed it by replacing it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Antumbra  
Page 1 of 1