MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Malekko "Quad" series modules
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Malekko "Quad" series modules
bc3
Let's discuss these new black modules Malekko showed at NAMM!

It appears that there are 3 that are built on the same platform:

Quad Envelope
Quad LFO
Quad Wavetable Drum voice

Looks like they all have a clock input which will give you "motion" recording over the parameters for each channel (a la voltage block style?). All three look like they will be super useful and powerful while keeping a small HP footprint! cool

http://youtu.be/m5XAsQcSft4
mdoudoroff
Intriguing, but where’s the info on these? Their Quad Gate Delay is a very cool module.
bc3
mdoudoroff wrote:
Intriguing, but where’s the info on these? Their Quad Gate Delay is a very cool module.

Exactly! Looking for more info help
wildfrontiers
Saw them at Namm. They are indeed motion recordable like the Voltage Block -
also can receive clock through the bus and can be tied to the Varigate 8+ save states. Especially excited for the LFO.
bc3
wildfrontiers wrote:
Saw them at Namm. They are indeed motion recordable like the Voltage Block -
also can receive clock through the bus and can be tied to the Varigate 8+ save states. Especially excited for the LFO.

Thanks for extra information and I did not know about the clocking and saving on the bus which now seems very logical that they would have this functionality. With all the Voltage Block and Varigate owners out there I'm sure these will be very popular!
DDJ
Interested in the VCA’s and Envelopes.
wickedwillie
12hp or 14hp?
ignatius
wickedwillie wrote:
12hp or 14hp?

23.5 hp
bc3
just watched this and it is the most info I have seen yet on these rad new modules. i think i want all of them now, fuck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L6_YXExabE
bc3
wickedwillie wrote:
12hp or 14hp?

My guess is 12hp
hawkfuzz
hyper
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1