MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

TM BOXES with SQ-1 & some Euro VIDEO
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author TM BOXES with SQ-1 & some Euro VIDEO
ritchiedrums

THANX TO ERIC for getting these back up & running!!!

The Agonizer!
ritchiedrums
Recorded 3 Times in Cubase.

Tracks:
1) TM-3 & TM-2 Sequenced by SQ-1
2) Repeat same sequence with TM-1 added & auto-pan (Beastly!!)
3) Slow sequence TM-3 & 2 with delays & reverbs

Pittsburgh Modular ADSR & Erica PICO LFO also used.....
Yes Powder
SlayerBadger!
Always cool hearing older hardware
QuantumMechanakillWave
ritchiedrums wrote:

THANX TO ERIC for getting these back up & running!!!

The Agonizer!

Very cool!
snakejaw
Excellent! BTW, what kind of work needed to be done?
ritchiedrums

A minute of Bad IPhone audio this time
ritchiedrums
snakejaw wrote:

I just bought the trio used.
There might have been some shipping damage
& they needed previous Mods undone
metasonix
snakejaw wrote:

The usual--some clumsy idiot tried to "modify" them and screwed them up. Then sold them to Ritchie without telling him anything....
NightGoat
ritchiedrums wrote:
snakejaw wrote:

I just bought the trio used.
There might have been some shipping damage
& they needed previous Mods undone

Are these the ones from Peru or Chile that were for sale?
ritchiedrums
yes.

Peru Metasonix!
ritchiedrums
FatRocky
metasonix wrote:
snakejaw wrote:

The usual--some clumsy idiot tried to "modify" them and screwed them up. Then sold them to Ritchie without telling him anything....

lol you were the only one who modified my TMs Eric and you charged for that. I sent those TMs working well. And i mentioned that in the FS description.
metasonix
FatRocky wrote:
lol you were the only one who modified my TMs Eric and you charged for that. I sent those TMs working well. And i mentioned that in the FS description.

I do remember installing the power switch on one of them. But they both look as if someone took the covers off and mucked around in there....probably an idiot at the customs office. He left the screws hanging loosely. Stuff was rattling around and the power switch that I installed was fully busted off.

Shipping weird electronic things between countries can be ever-so-much UNEXPECTED FUN. seriously, i just don't get it
snakejaw
Ready...Fire...Aim!
FatRocky
metasonix wrote:
FatRocky wrote:

I do remember installing the power switch on one of them. But they both look as if someone took the covers off and mucked around in there....probably an idiot at the customs office. He left the screws hanging loosely. Stuff was rattling around and the power switch that I installed was fully busted off.

Shipping weird electronic things between countries can be ever-so-much UNEXPECTED FUN. seriously, i just don't get it

I never open my Metasonix devices myself , i know nothing about electronics , that´s why i always send them to you. If the customs office idiots in the US opened the devices is not my fault. Maybe next time the buyer should get the stuff in his own country and pay big city music TM prices instead
otoskope
I bought two Metasonix devices from FatRocky, with a few years in between, including a recent TM unit, and they were both shipped from Peru to Sweden, excellently packed and working perfectly.

My guess is that US customs did that damage, perhaps searching for drugs. Maybe one should be a bit more careful before blaming the seller in such cases.

Just my 2 cents.
ritchiedrums
I understand these things happen.

BUT

When I told him there was damage, his response was
"THEY WERE FINE WHEN THEY LEFT HERE"

Pretty much saying THIS IS MY PROBLEM NOW...... Not Cool!
The Agonizer!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1