MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modcan A Cables?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Modcan A Cables?
jvt
I purchased a Modcan A module from overseas that was shipped without the power cable. Since I had a few modules that were unracked due to lack of space I temporarily grabbed one off of an extra Cyndustries Dual ADSR. This week I found another Cyndustries Six-pack case and can finally mount everything. Of course now I really need that missing cable. It also wouldn't hurt to buy a few extras. Is there someplace out there that sells them?
ear ear
You could ask Phil MegaOhm if he'll make you some?
elmerfudd
I have a few that I do not need. I use the old style racks with the flying leads.
PM me and address and I will drop you some in the mail.
thunderheart530
+1 for Phil from MegaOhm. He usually responds quickly too.
MindMachine
thunderheart530 wrote:
+1 for Phil from MegaOhm. He usually responds quickly too.

Plus 2. He's the best.

elmerfudd wrote:
I have a few that I do not need. I use the old style racks with the flying leads.
PM me and address and I will drop you some in the mail.

Righteous! Boat
bwhittington
I came upon an old Modcan A cable tonight that I would be happy to pass on to anyone who needs it. PM if you'd like it. I also have one with an unterminated end. I could send it and some 3 pin mta's to finish it, also.
jkjelec
Well, I am now the happy "Modcan A cable-owning guy." Phil at Megaohm Audio set me up with some newly-made MOTM and Modcan cables, and bwhittington set me up with a wayward cable or two. All is well in the universe...nanners
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1