MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Guitar Experiments
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Guitar Experiments
zerosum
Theres so many ways to change your guitars into words I cant think of right now!
I think its a little easier if I just start a thread for that, and put the insane chains of mayhem into one spot!

Guitar Effector 13 TorN's Peaker Frostwave Resonator TM-1 TM-7 number 1
Guitar Effector 13 TorN's Peaker Frostwave Resonator TM-1 TM-7 number 2
Guitar Effector 13 TorN's Peaker Frostwave Resonator TM-1 TM-7 number 3

Effector 13 Vintage Fuzz Maker Metasonix TM-7
TorN's Peaker TM-1 TM-7

More to come!
endmusik
that's what I'm f*#$in talkin about! Sweet!
zerosum
Heres your TM-7 and VFM settings

Heres your Resonator settings/any other filter

No TM-1 this time, Chain was:
Guitar>E 13 VFM>Blacet Miniwave on bank 15 wave 7>TM7(BN6 on)

I didnt want to put my guitar down because I was afraid it would go away,
This is so beautiful!! Most of what your hearing is the VFM doing its nasty,
You bend strings and as they sustain they almost have a wah effect,
well when i amp the hell out of it with the TM7 and shape it with the miniwave its the most gorgeous thing ever!!!
Try it!!!

4 minutes 41 seconds
2 minutes 33 seconds
37 seconds
35 seconds

That has some soul to it
lol
wave 7:
"A Mantra is believed to be the sound form of reality, having the power to bring into being reality it represents. There are several types of mantras."
zerosum
Pulled from a very long session, here is the end of a Guitar into the DSI Evolver excursion.
http://www.zerosuminertia.com/7_24_06_edit_2.mp3

More guitar experiments coming.
zerosum
The Miniwave is sick! 8)
Killer fuzzbox/manipulator!
Here is an example of how percussive the guitar can get!
Guitar TBD Miniwave

Man! That sounds scary! Its great!
zerosum
More guitar Evolver stuff:
Guitar--Boombox-evolver-Torns Peaker-TM7 teabag mode
Yeah I just love the sound of grinding metal dieing amp, just horrible distortion it just gives a godlike feeling, its a therapy!

Guitar-Boombox-evolver-Torns Peaker-TM7 number 2
Doesnt that just feel good???! Of course it does lol

Guitar-Boombox-evolver-Torns Peaker-TM7 number 3
Step into the droning twilight screeching death zone lol

guitar_3_tp_res_tm1_tm7_eg_to_vca
This just shows how cool the TM-1 is even at its most subtle settings.
Its being used as a VCA here and when you hear the volume drop thats me turning off the TM-1. It gets really scratchy and fuzzy, then When I turn it back on again its creamy and rich and just beautiful, must hear this.

This one is the same thing only I dont turn of the TM-1 in the middle
The TM-1 rocks and makes everything come alive as a VCA.
I cant put into words that sound, but you really can tell when its not there, as the previous example shows, cool module! So many uses!

I put this one in the Miniwave Trix Thread, but I'll post it here too, cause it does fall under the guitar experiments category.wink
This is the miniwave fuzzing out my guitar:
Guitar-Boss OC-2 Octave-miniwave-resonator
The Binary Zone is ran into the Resonator LP Freq input making the cool sequence.
J.w.M.
Quote:
This just shows how cool the TM-1 is even at its most subtle settings.

You guys are going to corrupt me. I'm starting to feel the vaguest itch of Metasonix lust.

Great demos.
zerosum
from the 7.31.07 session in the Miscellaneous audio experiments thread,Here is a big loud 12 minute file of what it sounded like running my guitar through the chain that I turned into a synth:
Cover your ears!!!...For 12 minutes..
Basically flip it on turn it up, find something to do for 12 minutes like e-mails or something and let it play in the background. Pretend your in some smoky club...
shamann
Thanks for all these clips. Very handy for making some recent gear decisions.

I really like your Evolver clips. I have a love/hate thing going with the Evolver, I like playing around with it, but every time I use it, I find I'm a little disappointed with the end result. I suppose I just haven't found its sweet spot for what I do yet.
zerosum
shamann wrote:
Thanks for all these clips. Very handy for making some recent gear decisions.

I really like your Evolver clips. I have a love/hate thing going with the Evolver, I like playing around with it, but every time I use it, I find I'm a little disappointed with the end result. I suppose I just haven't found its sweet spot for what I do yet.

Hey Welcome to the forum! grin
Thanks for listening hehe, Im happy they did something for you.
I know what your saying about the Evolver, do you have the desktop,keyboard,rack or mono keyboard version?
I wish I could do more than experiment with it lol
I hear the things that people do with it and Im just *AMAZED!*
Then I try, and dont even come close.
This is a synth that takes a lot of time, Hell even memorizing all the abreviations is something i still haven't got down!
I think it might be different with the MEK or PEK due to the very nice interface, something I will have to have one day.

If I have a sound in my head, I usually cant get it with the Evolver, Even though I KNOW that it can do it, but I do get a nice surprise and spend hours building a whacked out patch.

When using it as an audio processor, the delay and feedback is great, so is using a sequence to modulate it, its just crazy,huge,chaos!
So many things this can do, but it takes a while to get familiar with it.
Its easy to get lost in the matrix interface and forget what is modulating what and how to make it stop.

Definitly post some sounds if you have some! smile
endmusik
You know, I am a stereotype when it comes to my evolver (and I have the MEK.... so I have no reason not to dig in) but I've hardly moved on from presets....

but you've got me programming it - you, yes YOU zerosum, have made me dig in to the blue monster.

Needless to say, it will be getting a very serious workout over the next several months..... and I haven't even started with the external inputs yet!
zerosum
endmusik wrote:
you've got me programming it - you, yes YOU zerosum, have made me dig in to the blue monster.

Gorsh...... eheheh cool!
I just packed it and now I want to use it dammit lol
I do have a bunch of stuff on the hard drive maybe I'll chop some stuff up and make some tracks this weekend....yeah when they instruments are packed it will give me an excuse to start finishing things lol
Kwote
lol. i'm confused. this is the thread i got all your stuff i'm listening to. good shit. now i'm listening to the other stuff(https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1533#1533).

very annoying. in a good way. my wife hates you. hihi lol hihi
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1