MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Vermona randomRHYTHM
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Vermona randomRHYTHM
Zymos
Just saw this, looks really fun.

http://www.vermona.com/en/products/modules/product/randomrhythm/
evs
Oh, looks very interesting! Any word about the price?
A pitty that there modules are so big.. but I guess some people like it like this,
And it is some kind of their trademark..
Zymos
299€/349$
BrokenBo
similiar to a trigger riot with more control on the divisions / multiplications but less channels?
nikmettez
Look interesting indeed. A clock divider with random. SlayerBadger!
Saw one being used in the latest Molton modular video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oB6drCLMAg

Also like the fact that is has swing.

Anybody have any experience using it?
boubi
Curious about it too - too few significant demos.
16osc
Anyone ever use this?

In particular it does not seem clear if the randomness is continual or if you can "lock" a pattern you like. I.e. "Make some random patterns, find one I like, tell it to stop generating and loop what I liked"
16osc
Double post
Zymos
Got to check out a friends last weekend, and I believe it stays the way it is until you re-randomize it.
16osc
Thanks. Makes sense but the manual did not seem entirely clear on that point.
16osc
Finally got one and confirm it works as above. The manual actually is clear if read carefully (was a bit lost on me the first time I read it).

In short, each time division step has random values assigned. Click the button and new random values are assigned. The sliders control the threshold that a step must be to fire.

I really like it. So much that I think I'm giving it up for Lent!?!. I thought to myself what would be a sacrifice to give up and honestly this module came to mind. Quite an endorsement!
coolshirtdotjpg
I really like this idea. I want to try reproducing this with the modules I have (clock div, gate skipper).
S0210
coolshirtdotjpg wrote:
I really like this idea. I want to try reproducing this with the modules I have (clock div, gate skipper).

I'm extremely interested in the outcome of this experiment.
Does Ladik S-090 play a role?

But I'd also like to see a uRandomRythm clone sometime.
16osc
Check the manual - it actually explains it all quite well. My first contribution to this thread was trying to get some clarification on the usage. I'm not sure if they updated the manual but it all made perfect sense when I read it again.
S0210
Any uRandomRythm clone coming? Or at least a singleRandomRythm. It'd be so nice...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1