MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Ordering from Delptronics
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Ordering from Delptronics
tf2ftw
Hi. I just ordered a few modules from the Delptronics website. I paid via PayPal and received a PayPal receipt but I haven't received a confirmation from Delptronics. Moreover, the items I purchased are still the cart. I sent them a message through their contact page asking them to confirm they received my order. I've tried to ask them a question before through the contact form but never got an answer.

Has anyone here ordered from their website and was your experience the same? Did you receive any communication from them what so ever?

Thanks
Dcramer
I’ve emailed him before and he always got back to me pretty quickly.
Also I’m sure he was active last month and at NAMM.

However I ordered from a dealer in Canada, not directly from the website. hmmm.....
bkbirge
I've ordered directly from the website as well as had some follow-up questions. They got back to me quickly, my experience with them is good.
Zube
I've ordered from the website, and had no issues. I had all my questions answered quickly, no issues. I have however had the same "full cart/PayPal went through" issue before with other dealers. Contacting the store quickly solved all issues
tf2ftw
I sent an email to info@delptronics.com and he replied. I'm still not sure if their system works but at least I got a response. thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1