MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

nw2s updates...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> nw2s  
Author nw2s updates...
scottwilson
Hey there! Ooof. Didn't realize not being here would be a problem... I apologize for not being here to answer some of the discussions. Had an unexpected illness and death in the family at the end of the year last year which messed me up pretty good.

Back in the swing of things and I apologize if there were any individuals who fell through the cracks. I thought I had everyone covered, and I know the dealers were taking care of some other folks.

So anyway. As always, sw@nw2s.net will reach me directly if I miss anything here since my MW new-topic alerts don't seem to be working.

Scott
huffnPuff
Hi Scott, good to have you back.

Are the mic preamp and stereo out modules still a thing?
scottwilson
huffnPuff wrote:
Hi Scott, good to have you back.

Are the mic preamp and stereo out modules still a thing?


Yes... Waiting on some PCB updates to get those finalized. I got them in just a few days too late to get them back before Chinese New Year. I have panels and most of the parts. They'll be available as kit and assembled.

s
huffnPuff
Great!

You posted a modulargrid screen capture but I can’t see the faceplates.
scottwilson
huffnPuff wrote:
Great!

You posted a modulargrid screen capture but I can’t see the faceplates.


(I just unhid them)

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/nw2s-nw2s-o2
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/nw2s-nw2s-3-nw2s-15

Although the preamp module will not have a 1/4" input... there wasn't room behind the panel. Haven't updated the panel image yet.

s
dubstephead
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Is the DSP module still coming I saw it on the new website and got really excited. Been waiting for that ever since you posted the "freeze" demo's years ago. The new Pre's looks great as well thumbs up
scottwilson
dubstephead wrote:
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Is the DSP module still coming I saw it on the new website and got really excited. Been waiting for that ever since you posted the "freeze" demo's years ago. The new Pre's looks great as well :tu:


Yeah, working on getting it running on bare metal. Everything so far requires big-ol embedded linux cores which are great for some things, but less ideal if all you want is the freeze or related DSP - without network, USB, display, etc.

s
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> nw2s  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group