MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Harvestpatches: Feb 2018
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author Harvestpatches: Feb 2018
mt3
A place to link to interesting tracks/uses of IME instruments.
This avoids weighing down the other threads.

Circadian SHmk2.

Hammer drone.
mt3

Quite a few Harvestmodules in use here (unattributed in description).
mt3

Quite good use of multiple quantizers/transposers/precision adders/harmonicizations.
mt3

SHmk2 as drum sequencer.
rustyjaw
Here is my latest Argos Bleak experiment, pushing the slow, slow vibrato to detune all the connected voices. Also using the quant. trigger in with random gates from the SHMKii. I realize 'semi-generative' is a bit of an oxymoron, but it felt like an appropriate term.

mt3

Stillson Hammertime.
"4 tracks modulate the e352 and Braids. Track one and two are melodies, track 3 and 4 are modulating the wavetable position on the oscillators. Ripples and Three Sisters filtering, respectively.
Throughout I'm changing the clock division and playback order to get variations on melody and rhythm. Dead simple, but a fun module to play, it is indeed a performance sequencer."
Ras Thavas
Lovely, absolute lovely.

mt3 wrote:

Stillson Hammertime.
"4 tracks modulate the e352 and Braids. Track one and two are melodies, track 3 and 4 are modulating the wavetable position on the oscillators. Ripples and Three Sisters filtering, respectively.
Throughout I'm changing the clock division and playback order to get variations on melody and rhythm. Dead simple, but a fun module to play, it is indeed a performance sequencer."
wireangel
The sound of dancing, digital snowflakes...chill!!!!!

Nice work.
mt3

Black Locust & Tyme Sefari.
To be clear, none of these are my work.
Guinness ftw!
mt3

Karplus Sefari.
mt3

Harvestman System & Magneto
mt3
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1