MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bugbrand compilation TAPES SOLD OUT
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next [all]

WOULD YOU BUY BOTH COMPILATION TAPES @ £6.50 + shipping each?
YES
90%
 90%  [ 28 ]
NO, JUST THE ONE MY TRACK IS ON
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I WOULDN'T BUY EITHER
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

Author Bugbrand compilation TAPES SOLD OUT
chrisdermo
Last red panel has gone to reality checkpoint.

More detailed pics etc will be forthcoming when the bandcamp page is finished being set up. Keep the orders coming in!
Be Sandy?
Just paid for my copies.
They look great Chris and Tom!
Really looking forward to hearing what everyone has come up with.
miditerranean
Got my order in too. The tapes look really great! Thank you!
dogoftears
yo yo bug forum!
been taking an extended break from muffs for various reason not having to do with this subforum-- but thought id check in to say "fuck yeah!" cus i'm excited about the release of this comp.

i had a great time mastering everyones work, i hope you all enjoy it and are satisfied with how your track sounds. if you really like the work and are interested in collaborating with me for a future release, please do not be afraid to get in touch-- dog AT xexify DOT com

you can also find me on facebook-- david chaim cohen.

great music, can't wait to hear how the cassette sounds!
Duplan
Looking forward to hear what you did with my track haha !

Order passed ! Thanx again Chris ! we're not worthy

dogoftears wrote:
yo yo bug forum!
been taking an extended break from muffs for various reason not having to do with this subforum-- but thought id check in to say "fuck yeah!" cus i'm excited about the release of this comp.

i had a great time mastering everyones work, i hope you all enjoy it and are satisfied with how your track sounds. if you really like the work and are interested in collaborating with me for a future release, please do not be afraid to get in touch-- dog AT xexify DOT com

you can also find me on facebook-- david chaim cohen.

great music, can't wait to hear how the cassette sounds!
tron23
Same here, order placed. Can't wait for those beautiful tapes. Guinness ftw!
KNYST
Paid! Guinness ftw!
Smokey
Are the cassettes still available?
chrisdermo
Smokey wrote:
Are the cassettes still available?

Yep, so far 44/100 are spoken for.
laserpalace
chrisdermo
Curious if these will see a digital release as well? Maybe it was already mentioned in the thread but I overlooked it. Thanks again for your work, the tapes look amazing.
chrisdermo
laserpalace wrote:
chrisdermo
Curious if these will see a digital release as well? Maybe it was already mentioned in the thread but I overlooked it. Thanks again for your work, the tapes look amazing.

Yeah, download will be free when it's up on bandcamp.
phisynth
Interested in a digital version as well, my tape player has a constant hiss on one channel - very annoying (yes I did clean the heads seriously, i just don't get it )
shred
chrisdermo wrote:
laserpalace wrote:
chrisdermo

Yeah, download will be free when it's up on bandcamp.

applause awesome!
my tape player kicked the bucket about a year ago but very much looking forward to hearing this.
chrisdermo
Noticing quite a few contributors still not got in pre-orders. I'm putting together the first round of shipping tonight so the sooner they are in the better!
chrisdermo
Ok preorders are all packaged and being sent out tomorrow morning.

You can still preorder up until Friday when the bandcamp will likely go live.
chrisdermo
Posted today:

Matt Hartman, David Salter, Phil Bilsby, Richard Quirk, Tom Bugs, Trond Jervell, Sandy, Michael Moline, Nathan Larson, Philippe Jelli, Simon Rata, David Cohen, Maxime Biosse Duplan, R. Harrison, Angelo Ioakimoglou, Kristen Bentzen, Torbjorn Bellind, Matthew Beck, Palle Dahlstedt, Claus Niegsch,

Arrivals should be well within or under these limits but as an idea for timings:

UK - Give it 2-3 working days
EU - Give it 7-10 working days
US/WW - Give it 7-14 working days

w00t
chrisdermo
By the way over half the stock has gone on these first orders! w00t
tron23
Thank you Chris, need to go check if the deck is still operational. hihi
Be Sandy?
chrisdermo wrote:
Posted today:...

It's peanut butter jelly time!
Thanks Chris.
If I'm lucky they should arrive for some weekend listening.
T. Jervell
Hurra!! w00t
Thanks Chris, looking forward nanners
a100user

Thanks Chris Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana!
chrisdermo
Nice! Seems like all UK folks received either yesterday or today. I've had 3 more preorders that I'll be posting out tomorrow, if all goes to plan the bandcamp page will go live at some point tomorrow or Saturday.
lud
Received mine yesterday thanks Chris. Listened to the blue cassette last night and it sounded fantastic, loved the cohesion and contrast. Excellent production all round
chrisdermo
Bandcamp is now live
https://0prmusic.bandcamp.com/

Huge massive heartfelt thanks to everyone that contributed and made this possible, to Tom for allowing us to use the name and contributing some stunning artwork, and to Dave who provided the essential audio glue to turn these compilations into a coherent well-considered release.

If you pre-ordered and need a code to add this to your bandcamp 'collection' PM me, otherwise you can get a free download by simply entering '0' in the pay what you like box.

If any contributors feel so inclined to share the links via their social media outlets it would be much appreciated. We'll be adding some audio & video content to instagram over the next week.
chrisdermo
oh and btw I haven't collated the information on each track provided by contributors yet. When I get a spare moment I'll get that together and add the info to the individual track pages
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next [all]
Page 9 of 11