MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bugbrand compilation TAPES SOLD OUT
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next [all]

WOULD YOU BUY BOTH COMPILATION TAPES @ £6.50 + shipping each?
YES
90%
 90%  [ 28 ]
NO, JUST THE ONE MY TRACK IS ON
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I WOULDN'T BUY EITHER
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

Author Bugbrand compilation TAPES SOLD OUT
Duplan
DAYUM the blue tape is amazing. Haven't listened to the red one yet but man..

Such various styles and methods of playing... But quality and exigence all over.

I particularly dig the compositions of Tom Bugs, Richard Quirk, David Salter, /\/\/\/ !

applause and thanks again Chris love
phisynth
received the tapes (and the gorgeous art panel love) today Rockin' Banana!

Great work guys !!

/\/\/\/
^^ great photo.

Really cool microcosm from such diverse sources. Looking forward to track notes and checking out links to contributors' music!
batchas
Looks very very nice indeed SlayerBadger!

Thanx Chris thumbs up

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYcGpCknlMo
DickMarker
Just had a listen through on the bandcamp page - really cool mix of material. Good job everyone, and especially Chris for curating this.
radin
Great project and very nice release. Just purchased both cassettes from bandcamp. Well done.
YE'OLDE BOY
Great job done well.
guess my tape will be here in time for next weekend so I'll look forward to that.
thumbs up
weinglas
Amazing release. I am glad to be a part of it. And the tapes look and soung good! Great work Chris we're not worthy

So get those tapes until they are gone hihi
sungja
Got both tapes in the mail yesterday. Beautiful work and great tracks all around.

Favourite track is by otoskope. That made me laugh out loud. thumbs up

Thanks Chris!
sungja
Only had a chance to listen the blue tape. Hoping for more funny tracks on red tape. hihi
otoskope
sungja wrote:
Favourite track is by otoskope. That made me laugh out loud. thumbs up

twisted Thanks sungja hmmm..... The title means "disgusting rhythms" or "sick times", or something along those lines, in Toki Pona. I had great fun - the whole rhythm algorithm is implemented in bugs.
sungja
Have no idea what this toki pona stuff is but a quick search on the web helped. I guess talking in that language is just as funny. Need to find some youtube vids some day, if there are any.

Anyway, really nice track!
chrisdermo
So after 1 week of preorders and 1 week of general sale we have 4 reds and 8 blues left! That's pretty good going I think!

The label was also contacted by the British Library a few days ago and are interested in putting our catalog into the national archives, so if all goes well all contributors' work will live on forever in the British sound archive w00t
BugBrand
Yah-hoo on both counts!
a100user
chrisdermo wrote:
So after 1 week of preorders and 1 week of general sale we have 4 reds and 8 blues left! That's pretty good going I think!

The label was also contacted by the British Library a few days ago and are interested in putting our catalog into the national archives, so if all goes well all contributors' work will live on forever in the British sound archive w00t

thumbs up thumbs up
otoskope
Yay, bugs forever.
T. Jervell
Cool cool w00t
phisynth
awesome !

added the tapes to Discogs, let me know if you find any errors :

https://www.discogs.com/Various-BugBrand-Blue/release/13224516
https://www.discogs.com/Various-BugBrand-Red/release/13224594
chrisdermo
phisynth wrote:
awesome !

added the tapes to Discogs, let me know if you find any errors :

https://www.discogs.com/Various-BugBrand-Blue/release/13224516
https://www.discogs.com/Various-BugBrand-Red/release/13224594

Thanks Phi! Much appreciated as always thumbs up
SPIKE the Percussionist
NOIZ ARRIVED!

Thanks!!!!

[/img]
SPIKE the Percussionist
chrisdermo wrote:

HOLY FRACK!
AWESOME!
twisted
chrisdermo
SPIKE the Percussionist wrote:
NOIZ ARRIVED!

Thanks!!!!

[/img]

Yes!!! Tapes have now officially sold out! Good work everyone! Anyone that hasn't listened to the cassettes I strongly urge you grab a cheap Walkman from eBay or somewhere and give it a whirl, the format really lends itself to some tracks. KNYST's track in particular sounds spooky as hell emerging from the tape noise floor and disappearing back into it eek!
lud
Congratulations Chris. How many tapes did you press?
chrisdermo
lud wrote:
Congratulations Chris. How many tapes did you press?

50 of each. Didn't expect them to sell that fast! w00t
southphillysynths
Just got my tapes yesterday! They are physically the most beautiful and well made tapes in my collection.

I can't wait to give them a listen!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next [all]
Page 10 of 11