MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bugbrand compilation TAPES SOLD OUT
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next [all]

WOULD YOU BUY BOTH COMPILATION TAPES @ £6.50 + shipping each?
YES
90%
 90%  [ 29 ]
NO, JUST THE ONE MY TRACK IS ON
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I WOULDN'T BUY EITHER
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

Author Bugbrand compilation TAPES SOLD OUT
tIB
Great to see sandyb's name added to the list - great musician, a true gent and still rocking the bug.

Been working on something this morning and just checking the rules on post processing before hopefully getting something down...
chrisdermo
tIB wrote:
Great to see sandyb's name added to the list - great musician, a true gent and still rocking the bug.

Been working on something this morning and just checking the rules on post processing before hopefully getting something down...


Yeah really looking forward to his contribution. To everyone's!
I've been really digging wet-heavy spring tanker + pt delay sounds this past 2 weeks so my contribution will probably end up featuring them heavily.

scanner darkly set up a rather tasty looking 4 frames to make a track
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf9I9x9ggaV/?hl=en
numan7
ah man, sandyb is contributing? that's awesome. but....

i was planning on making up some excuse about me not being able to do anything even remotely musical for the past several months or so (being more into just listening to sounds these days than anything music-related - or so i say). but now i guess i'll need to come with something decently musical -

perhaps i can transform the roaring and the howling (which i do quite enjoy) of the 'double peq-er weevil' patch i've had up for the past couple of weeks into something a bit more like singing. we shall see...


cheers
chrisdermo
numan7 wrote:
ah man, sandyb is contributing? that's awesome. but....

i was planning on making up some excuse about me not being able to do anything even remotely musical for the past several months or so (being more into just listening to sounds these days than anything music-related - or so i say). but now i guess i'll need to come with something decently musical -

perhaps i can transform the roaring and the howling (which i do quite enjoy) of the 'double peq-er weevil' patch i've had up for the past couple of weeks into something a bit more like singing. we shall see...


cheers


Pfft music is overrated thumbs up
batchas
chrisdermo wrote:
scanner darkly set up a rather tasty looking 4 frames to make a track
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf9I9x9ggaV/?hl=en

Why I was criticizing instagram or avoiding (due to the internet connection we pay for in south of france):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQazZKuMD1E
phisynth
numan7 wrote:
not being able to do anything even remotely musical for the past several months or so (being more into just listening to sounds these days than anything music-related


Looks like we are on the same boat Dead Banana
KNYST
Lovely. I'm in. (Thanks for the heads up, Chris!) Guinness ftw!
chrisdermo
KNYST wrote:
Lovely. I'm in. (Thanks for the heads up, Chris!) Guinness ftw!

Ah excellent!
chrisdermo
Submission 4 is in! Another killer track w00t
laserpalace
I'm down cool
chrisdermo
laserpalace wrote:
I'm down cool


Awesome - added to list.


I'm thinking the vast majority of people are going to be submitting tracks right at the last possible moment before the deadline right? I know I am.
phisynth
chrisdermo wrote:

I'm thinking the vast majority of people are going to be submitting tracks right at the last possible moment before the deadline right? I know I am.


hihi I have a finished track, but I'm almost sure I can do a much better one in the allowed timeframe, so I prefer to wait for this to happen before submitting hihi
chrisdermo
phisynth wrote:
chrisdermo wrote:

I'm thinking the vast majority of people are going to be submitting tracks right at the last possible moment before the deadline right? I know I am.


hihi I have a finished track, but I'm almost sure I can do a much better one in the allowed timeframe, so I prefer to wait for this to happen before submitting hihi


Excited to hear! I'm still making my way through your youtube videos.... I should probably make a playlist of all the Bugbrand ones as it's quite hard to sort through which ones I've already watched - I'm probably missing a trick somewhere.
dogoftears
im gonna make my piece next week-- bit busy throwing an event in the mojave desert this weekend!
tIB
Back to the drawing board for me I think...
SPIKE the Percussionist
Just stumbled across this post!

Please count me in.

Great idea!

I have several BugBrand noiz weapons and I find the challenge intriguing.
chrisdermo
SPIKE the Percussionist wrote:
Just stumbled across this post!

Please count me in.

Great idea!

I have several BugBrand noiz weapons and I find the challenge intriguing.


On the list MY ASS IS BLEEDING
SPIKE the Percussionist
chrisdermo wrote:
SPIKE the Percussionist wrote:
Just stumbled across this post!

Please count me in.

Great idea!

I have several BugBrand noiz weapons and I find the challenge intriguing.


On the list MY ASS IS BLEEDING


AWESOME.
Thanks!

I gathered all of the Bug weaponry together to begin designing things...
twisted

chrisdermo
SPIKE the Percussionist wrote:
chrisdermo wrote:
SPIKE the Percussionist wrote:
Just stumbled across this post!

Please count me in.

Great idea!

I have several BugBrand noiz weapons and I find the challenge intriguing.


On the list MY ASS IS BLEEDING


AWESOME.
Thanks!

I gathered all of the Bug weaponry together to begin designing things...
twisted



HELL YEAH!! Just the AW08 and BC08 are a dream team. Looking forward to hearing what you make
chrisdermo
Also submission #5 is in! w00t
Duplan
When's that deadline again ?
chrisdermo
Duplan wrote:
When's that deadline again ?


April 16th (all info is in the first post)
Duplan
My track will be something like this I guess...


https://soundcloud.com/duplan/labramaure-tompagan-grove
chrisdermo
Duplan wrote:
My track will be something like this I guess...


https://soundcloud.com/duplan/labramaure-tompagan-grove


thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
chrisdermo
Submission 6 from sandyb is in! If you ever wondered what 4 ptdelays in series would sound like you're in for a treat! zombie
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next [all]
Page 3 of 11
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group