MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Post pics of your modular/studio setup!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 115, 116, 117  Next [all]
Author Post pics of your modular/studio setup!
amnesia
love to see peoples studio set up with their modular
BananaPlug

Sorry, just kidding. Bet that thing on the right sounds great though!
Luka
that is his mobile phone
they needed benches and trolleys for them back in those days smile
Babaluma
don't we already have threads for this in the individual manufacturer forums?
amnesia
i was interested in studio photos more than the modulars
Luka
my studio, not as mega as most of yours at the moment
but watch it rise this year now i have some time and cash flow.

so, current jammage
303, 606, 707, laptop running abelton (used to be logic)
klee, cgs vco, wave mult, and a few others

waiting to finish school then ill start etching all my new faceplates for my new format modular and get the midi/cv/sync24 box working to interface it all together. its going to be great fun this year. i am getting a killer case like that serge monsta devil looking case being built by my housemate at the moment.
cant wait.
Roycie Roller
Is the Klee the one with the circular design? Looks cool!! Any chance of a close up? After seeing photon's photos of his Klee's wiring, i'm putting it off for a while. Sheesh! ambulance
Luka
yeh sure

for awhile i was planning to build an entire modular out of this rusted steel
but i had problems marking on the decals so ive chnage tact but here is the klee design

it is missing switches at this stage of the build
it will look a lot nicer with the new panel
Roycie Roller
DIY to the extreme!!!! I like it! Will look cool with blue'n white banana plugs!
gaslampmusehog
rehearsal space on farm {crap cell pics}

photon
Roycie Roller wrote:
? After seeing photon's photos of his Klee's wiring, i'm putting it off for a while. Sheesh! ambulance

eek! sorry! I didn't post those pics to discourage anyone.

It's not that bad, really. It just takes a long time. And I made it worse for myself using that damn braided cable. But I got a mess of it for free, so...
Kent
gaslampmusehog wrote:
rehearsal space on farm {crap cell pics}

Nice wall o' Mooger! Diggin' the powered mixer and the Furman as well. That's a shitload of gear, man. You're supporting our entire industry!
tragedybysyntax
Here is one as of last night. I have more shit in the studio but this is the modular mountain thus far.

Soy Sos
I posted this somewhere else, but since you asked...

Kent
Here's the current iteration. It's nice to have some spare time at home for change. I've been rearranging damn near everything in the home studio. It's been a productive week though! w00t

First attempt at stitching a panoramic photo together... didn't work so well & it split my Vostok in half. Compensatory photo attached.

apemandan
Kent wrote:
Here's the current iteration. It's nice to have some spare time at home for change. I've been rearranging damn near everything in the home studio. It's been a productive week though! w00t

First attempt at stitching a panoramic photo together... didn't work so well & it split my Vostok in half. Compensatory photo attached.

Looks amazing Kent!

Whats the guitar on the far right of your third pic...hanging on the wall. Kind of a burns-ey/strat shape..
apemandan
Not my place, but a place I work out of alot! The guy who set it up is an obsessive collector, got some great gear.. My eurorack sits in there nicely!..

Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw!
apemandan
BTW...thats a homebrew sequencer in the bottom photo..
Kent
Whoa... those K+H UE1000 EQs kill me. Great EQs. My friend sells faceplates, in English, for them. Let me know if needed and I'll make the introduction.

See here for that black mutant Goya guitar.

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12008#12008
apemandan
The UE1000s are one of my favorite EQs, 6U for a mono EQ!!! (500 series modules can kiss my ass!) All point to point wiring! I always record bass/kiks/snares/anything that needs fat through these, often just left in bypass, they add something HUGE!..

The Eastwood looks like a beautiful geetar, i wish i had some spare moolah as I'd make you an offer.. hihi love
MrDys
Here's my new setup:

Euro case, Modcan B, TR-707, and there's a Flame Clockwork hidden in there.
mono-poly
Ok here we go:

help
DGTom
MrDys wrote:
Here's my new setup:

Euro case, Modcan B, TR-707, and there's a Flame Clockwork hidden in there.

I've been looking at these kinds of racks, is that 4U @ the front? How do you think it would go mounting modules at the front of the slanted rack & in the front facing space?

I like the modular on floorboards thing you have going there also 8)
BugBrand
I had a similar sort of case but taller (sloped top with 3 x 3u racks + maybe 8 u at the front)

It gave me a hernia!
(seriously!)
-- partly as I was using 12v lead-acid batteries to power it, but also 'cos the case alone was quite weighty. Ahh, life is for learning!
Kent
Mono-Poly,

In looking at your photos, I am reminded of the days of my youth. Specifically, the day that I first heard the phrase: "Holy Fuck!"
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 115, 116, 117  Next [all]
Page 1 of 117