MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Analogman service sucks?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Analogman service sucks?
sleestack808
Bought a pedal and used it twice. Doesn't work. Email seems to be a bot. Replying like a robot would. Service verdict so far sucks!
Minimoog56
I have always found Mike at analog man a top vendor with excellent service.
gentle_attack
Minimoog56 wrote:
I have always found Mike at analog man a top vendor with excellent service.

Couldn't agree more. He's based in CT if I recall, if the OP emailed him at 11pm EST on a friday... I'm sure the gang is out playing a bar or drinking some beers or doing the family thing.

My experience with AMan couldn't have been better, even when I was a non-paying customer feeling him out some mods. I'm sure you'll get sorted out.
chvad
Maybe change the title of the thread to "Anyone have experience with Analog Man Service? Prematurely condemning a good vendor with a negative review that might be unwarranted is a bummer man. It's sucks to get a dud pedal but he's been around a while and has a good track record.
thebends9
Mike is a solid guy to deal with
GuyaGuy
We have no context about how long you've waited for a response. Bot responses are standard in customer service so that you know that your inquiry was received.
Summa
well I hope he got a reply by now...Original post is from February 24 w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1