MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I made a music video, what do you think?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author I made a music video, what do you think?
Flex Off
Hi everyone, i have recently been trying to get into making some videos for some songs planned on my new label. Just for fun. This is the first one I’ve made, i know its a little sketchy in places, but overall its a worthy starting point. I made this with a video editing software but im getting curious in the market of video synthesis.The music in the video was recorded live from my eurorack with some minor editing.
Anyway what do you think? Would love to hear any opinions, good or bad and room for improvement.

Cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MPNJAXbz9I

If you like this you might like to check out the other tracks on the EP too https://monopanic.bandcamp.com/album/convenient-stops-in-coffee-shops
nerdware
Nice editing. thumbs up
Flex Off
Cheerds dude! cool I checked out your vimeo too. Cool visuas. Do you have any music videos youve made?
nerdware
No music videos (yet). I have some old stuff on soundcloud, but I've been focusing heavily on video for the last few years. Some other folks here are very audiovisual. ebbflo's videos remind me that a video synth can also do audio.

There are also video wigglers who live work. I really love this one, by cskonopka.

You can find many more fine examples in the video doodle thread.
Chickenbone
I liked this video a lot. Subbed.
Flex Off
nerdware wrote:
No music videos (yet). I have some old stuff on soundcloud, but I've been focusing heavily on video for the last few years. Some other folks here are very audiovisual. ebbflo's videos remind me that a video synth can also do audio.

You can find many more fine examples in the video doodle thread.

Yeah i agree, its a new teritory for me, and something i never really though much about until recently, so one can be the other and vice versa.

Both very cool videos, cheers for the share. Defo gonna make some time to watch all of that live set. smile
Flex Off
Chickenbone wrote:
I liked this video a lot. Subbed.

Thanks chickenbone man, i seen your comment smile Working on another video for next month, hopefully be finished that in a couple of weeks and be able to get it uploaded too!! Mr. Green
Flex Off
Follow yous on SoundCloud ,you can follow me back if you like smile
Chickenbone
Killer, I followed back and I'll have to check some of these tunes out. The stuff you have on YouTube is all pretty legit. I need to get my computing power up. Im still using my first $300 computer from 2014 and it doesn't do much more than upload stuff from my SD card lol

What video programs are you using? I downloaded windows video maker 2012 because I'm new and it was free.
Flex Off
Hey man, yeah this video editing stuff takes ages if your computers not powerful. What specs you got? Im using a self built pc with 8gb RAM, and i have been struggling a bit. Im just realising that too lol. The last video i was working on got too much, couldnt even preview in the end, and still felt i wanted to do more work to it.
Im using Wondershare Filmora, its quite simple which is good cause im new to video editing too.
Thanks man smile We got a new video and album too. I posted it here https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2801167#2801167
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1