MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Red Panda Tensor
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Red Panda Tensor
jonne74
Anyone else waiting for this? Time stretching pedals are a rare breed.

http://www.redpandalab.com/products/tensor
popvulture
Checked out an early prototype (they've been in development for a while now) at SXSW last year, hopefully will get to play the new one this time around. Can't decide if it's for me, but it's definitely one of the more interesting things out there.
smetak
Caught a few demos on youtube - seems quite up there.

I have their Raster and Particle - fascinating pedals (there's nothing quite like a raster with an expression pedal).

But will have to pass, forced to save - a few goodies to be released by Chase Audio and this new thing by Empress, Zoia, really did catch my attention. All very expensive toys, unfortunately.....
jonne74
I've been on the lookout for a Cooper FX Outward, which also does time stretching, but availability is hopeless. I'll have to check out Raster.
popvulture
jonne74 wrote:
I've been on the lookout for a Cooper FX Outward, which also does time stretching, but availability is hopeless. I'll have to check out Raster.

He makes batches from time to time—you should look him up on ILF if you haven't already and see what his next plans are.
fk6284755
Tensor flow is a deep learning library which was developed by Google Brain team for internal usage and was open sourced in 2015. It supports multiple platforms and provides a python API as well. It is one of the most popular library in use today.

You can Create Affirmations with Selected Audios and Images for Better Living .....
jonne74
Humans only in this thread, please.
Kingnimrod
Tensor came from a conversation I had with Curt in 2012 - I was looking for a pedal that could do the same type of tape-style effects found on the Digitech Space Station warp section. Looks like he did that plus added a bunch of other cool stuff. I can't wait to check it out.
jonne74
Well, I pulled the trigger on the one Ebay seller, Vintagesomething. Might end up being slightly more expensive than waiting for dealers here.
Outsider Sound Design
Got mine a few days ago. Having a lot of fun with it.
This is an improvisation I did with the Tensor, 2 Outward and a Grazer.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1