MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Brand-new video for John Foxx's "Burning Car"
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author Brand-new video for John Foxx's "Burning Car"
Peake
to coincide with a 3-CD rerelease of 1980's Metamatic plus much extra material. This is sweet in 1080 resolution with full-screen.

https://vimeo.com/257678956
ModusOp
This rules! I just recently discovered him whilst making a 1980 playlist. I don't know how I went my whole life without hearing about him until then! Dead Banana
Peake
Glad you're liking his music! I was a huge fan of this record when it came out and the remastering and new videos are super sweet after all this time.
numan7
cool track! i've never heard his solo records. and i think i like the sound of this better than ultravox. i wonder what synthesizers he was using.

cheers
Peake
Definitely CR-78 for drums; there are pics of him with an OB SEM 8-Voice from that time. There's a CS-80 in the video for "20th Century", only just found that original video today...um, absolutely love the song, didn't care for the vid
jensenluxvid
Nice. Great album too.
muffin wiggler
Nooice!
dubonaire
Thanks for posting this. I was also a massive fan of this album when it was released and I just pre-ordered the CD set.

I'm not sure about this remastering though, it sounds a little flatter to me.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1