MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ios glitchy IDM beat app?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author ios glitchy IDM beat app?
Pdm1138
Hello, A euro guy sticking his head in this forum for the first time....

Are there any cool ios apps to make glitchy-idm-autechre style beats? Anything that emulates max?

I've used DM1, Beatmaker, and others, but I'm looking for something a little less routine.

thanks. Guinness ftw!
Parhelic
You'll need to load loops into it but have you tried Kymatica Sector?
Unifono0815
Elastic drums
Axon 2
Ruismaker fm
Any drums + elastic fx or turnado

Check this youtube channel:
nangu
Patterning and Different Drummer are both great for getting away from the 16-step X0X sequencer thing.

Patterning will do polyrhythms and polymeter with an easy-to-use layout. Different Drummer goes right over the edge into crazy land, both in terms of the wild interface design and the results you can get with it.
Unifono0815
yes, forgot Patterning.
Great app for sure
Hougaard
LoadKer

LoadKer
suboptimal
Is anyone using Axon 2 on an iPad mini? The AD description notes that it can be a bit hard to use on a mini, so I'm wondering how the experience is.

I recently was given a mini and am exploring a few sound creation tools. Just added Nave and Elastic Drums and probably will have plenty to explore with just those, but I really love the concept of Axon 2. The softsynth rabbit hole is hella deep, yo.
rjungemann
suboptimal wrote:
Is anyone using Axon 2 on an iPad mini? The AD description notes that it can be a bit hard to use on a mini, so I'm wondering how the experience is.

I recently was given a mini and am exploring a few sound creation tools. Just added Nave and Elastic Drums and probably will have plenty to explore with just those, but I really love the concept of Axon 2. The softsynth rabbit hole is hella deep, yo.

I used to have a Mini 4 but I have a Pro now (the Procreate app with the Pencil is a blast, and I wanted a little extra CPU power for Audulus), but yes Axon 2 works pretty well on a Mini, in my experience.
suboptimal
Thanks for the input.

The Pro looks really nice.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1